Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

It also seems you guys tend to have a short memory, do any of you remember how Billy Donovan and Brian Hill got hired? there is a reason the Magic are being more thorough than ever with coaching searches

Man, I totally forgot about Billy Donovan

It looks like the leading candidate for the vacant Magic Head coaching job is Jacque Vaughn...............REALLY? Is he really the best available coaching candidate out there? Is Jacque Vaughn the right person to turn this franchise around quickly in the post Van Gundy era? How many top free agents is he going to single handedly recruit? How many top free agents are going to jump at the chance to be coached by "Jacque Vaughn"?

In my opinion we might as well go out and recruit Jacques Cousteau........Why not? They almost have the same amount of coaching experience

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

In my opinion we might as well go out and recruit Jacques Cousteau........Why not? They almost have the same amount of coaching experience

i gotta admit, this made me laugh. But Henny hasnt done anything really dumb (actually to the contrary with the D12 situation so far) so ill trust he will make the right decision.

Its a time to be daring and from what it seems the organisation has been and continues to be very thorough in its search. Since Jacque' name appeared in our search, he's been my no.1.

Its a time to be daring and from what it seems the organisation has been and continues to be very thorough in its search. Since Jacque' name appeared in our search, he's been my no.1.

I totally agree, nbr. Good to see you back here. How's Australia today?

Since Jacque' name appeared in our search, he's been my no1.

Really? Why? It's bad enough we have to start over and rebuild...But from the depth of obscurity?

This is a Superstar League (whether you like it or not). What Superstar is going to want to play for Jacque Vaughn?

The Rockets have been trying to do what we are in the cusp of doing since they lost Yao (and T-Mac failed). Now look at what they are trying to do.......They are trying to get s superstar like Dwight at all cost. And why do you think that is?