Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I would like to suggest the installment of a "TBN Basketball IQ Quiz" that would be administered prior to joining this forum.

That way, those people that think a maxed out Lopez, Kris Humphries, the underwhelming Mar'Shon Brooks, and 3 picks that our worse than the ones we just got as a whole, would hit the proverbial electric fence.

Until then I guess I'll just keep murdering my neurons by reading this drivel.

• Upvote 1

Not to blast you guys forum, but this was a horrible trade considering you could have landed Marshon Brooks, Lopez, Humphries, future picks and just about the same amount of cap room you got from this deal. And then, the Rockets deal could have had you guys probably contending in 5 year or so if the guys developed. That doesn't matter if they did anyways because you will have a ton of cap.

Now you say, "we have a ton of cap room to be active in free-agency," but who will want to join your team as of now? The trade was just horrible. You guys ain't going to admit it because it's your team and you only look at the bright side of things. Think about it, you guys got tricked, you traded Dwight so you can get mid round picks, two rookie who isn't goin to be nothing more then starters & two guys on horrible contracts. While shipping probably the best Center Dwight to LA, and letting LA ship a younger star player to Philly(like wtf?)that's two minuses, then you let Philly ship a star in Iggy somewhere else while lettin the Lakers contain Pau Gasol! Wtf, that's horrible, all them stars and good player being moved and you guys get none. Definitely one of the worst trades in history, it's not you guys fault, maybe you shouldn't never fired your GM and coach. And of course your not going to admitt it because your a fan of this team, and you guys will pick and find the good out of all this bad.

don't worry you guys have another chance to dumb your garage players season o6bhva.jpg

I'm also entertained by people calling others "Sheep" when they are blindly following anything that ESPN feeds them.

Yea, because a bunch of less than no names on a magic talking board really know better than professional NBA analysts. There's a reason the media thinks this trade is a joke.

you don't need to listen to espn to come to a conclusion that this is a bad trade. Shame on the people who don't think Hennigan is preaching the gospel whenever he makes a move.

Tell me something, what good trade that you know for a fact, as in you were involved with the negotiations and saw the offer firsthand, was on the table that we should have taken?

I think Rob has some small deals lined up, the logjam at C/PF continues to grow while we only have one PG on the roster.

Glen Davis

Andrew Nicholson

Al Harrington

Gustavo Ayon

Nikola Vuvecic

Josh McRoberts

Kyle O'Quinn

Christian Eyenga

So what teams out there have weak frontcourts, but a spare PG?

I would like to suggest the installment of a "TBN Basketball IQ Quiz" that would be administered prior to joining this forum.

That way, those people that think a maxed out Lopez, Kris Humphries, the underwhelming Mar'Shon Brooks, and 3 picks that our worse than the ones we just got as a whole, would hit the proverbial electric fence.

Until then I guess I'll just keep murdering my neurons by reading this drivel.

Don't worry, the rough season(s) coming will weed out a lot of those posters.

Yea, because a bunch of less than no names on a magic talking board really know better than professional NBA analysts. There's a reason the media thinks this trade is a joke.

You honestly think that ESPN knows the first thing about basketball? LMAO! Yeah Stephen A Smith and Bill Simmons are the greatist basketball minds of our generation. The guys at ESPN never get any of this stuff wrong do they?

Don't know if this has been posted from Woj

The Magic decided to send Dwight Howard to the Lakers in a four-team trade instead of offers from both the Rockets and Nets.

Houston's final offer was $12 million in immediate cap space instead of Arron Afflalo and Al Harrington, several of their recent first round selections, along with future lottery and unprotected draft picks.

The Rockets were unwilling to take back any bad contracts in return while dealing for Howard.

Read more: http://basketball.re...d#ixzz23A75XduK

That is the worst argument I've seen in awhile...