Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

This might be the worst trade we made for a long time. I thought bringing "The Franchise" to Orlando was dumb but this tops all. We are getting NOTHING in return for the Defensive Player of the Year, we lose another center to the Lakers, seriously are we cursed or some?

We officially have locked mediocracy.

Actually, in 5 years, I think it's a safe bet, that the team that is least likely to be locked in mediocrity of the four teams involved in the trade, is the Magic.

How can the 4th-5th best PG in the NBA Deron Williams net an elite prospect in Derrick Favors and D12 can only net Aaron Affalo and 3 role players?

Think.

How can the 4th-5th best PG in the NBA Deron Williams net an elite prospect in Derrick Favors and D12 can only net Aaron Affalo and 3 role players?

If you'd go back a few pages that question would have been answered since this question has been repeated nearly 100x already. We're obviously rebuilding, the "win now" mentality went completely out the door.

So this is our team for next season:

PG 1. Jameer Nelson

SG 1. Arron Afflalo

2. J.J. Redick

PF 1. Glen Davis

2. Gustavo Ayon

3. Andrew Nicholson

4. Justin Harper

SF 1. Hedo Turkoglu

2. Quentin Richardson

3. Moe Harkless

C 1. Nikola Vucevic

2. Al Harrington

3. Kyle O'Quinn

We might challenge the Bobcats for the worst all-time record!

Christian Eyenga

Situations are completly different. Deron Williams wasn't holding Utah hostage. They dealt him on their own to avoid this kind of mess.

Also, how can we go on about Favors being an elite prospect and call what we get role players? When has Derrick Favors been anything but a role player so far in his career? He has talent, but he is no future All NBA player.

In thinking about this more I don't blame Magic fans for being mad, Hennigan has no track record so I can't be mad at any of you for being skeptical, this trade will either set us up great long term, or we are screwed for 5+ years. We're really not getting any great centerpieces, we're not getting high picks the best thing we get is financial flexibility.

I like Harkless alot you guys are underselling him a bit, elite athlete, could be a tremendous long term 3 for us but I understand that people are not thrilled right now

And the worst thing about this; Hedo is still a Magic! No chance to get rid of him?

Getting rid of Hedo was not a priority. He (and Harrington) will be easy to dispose of after the season.

It's been noted that immediate hair loss is a common symptom for obnoxious cheering for one Lebron James.

I'll shave my head if he dunks his nuts onto dwights forehead and keeps Dwight ringless.