Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I'd like to admit to the board that i just watched the USA v Canada women's soccer semifinal game. It was awesome.

I'd like to add that women's volleyball (indoor or beach) is awesome

Edit: Especially the Brazilian or Spanish teams...just sayin (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, knowhatimean, knowhatimean?)

Any chance doctors still advising him agaisnt flying?

He can fly but he's not able to host the camp the way he wants to. Sent letters to all the campers. Can't run and jump with them like he wants to

He can fly but he's not able to host the camp the way he wants to. Sent letters to all the campers. Can't run and jump with them like he wants to

Pretty poor excuse for the kids who signed up for Dwight Howard and get a rookie draft pick instead.

Brilliant! Brilliant, sir! Diminishing someone's arguments by simply associating said person with a more premature age! And "playing in traffic!" I can think of few things more dangerous for a 12 year old! Bravo!

I'm so glad we can all have a discussion without resorting to insulting one another! Bravo!

guinness_brilliant.jpg

Brilliant! Brilliant, sir! Diminishing someone's arguments by simply associating said person with a more premature age! And "playing in traffic!" I can think of few things more dangerous for a 12 year old! Bravo!

I'm so glad we can all have a discussion without resorting to insulting one another! Bravo!

When said person continually drives an opinion onto others regardless of how flawed the logic it is just as annoying. You're just not worth the 4 paragraphs worth of rebuttal when you are just going to tell me varajao is awesome and every article you read is obviously slightly more credible than anyone else's.

Pretty poor excuse for the kids who signed up for Dwight Howard and get a rookie draft pick instead.

Agreed. Though at this point its a toss up. I may not want my kid seeing that ******* Lol

Oh so now I think Varejao is awesome? News to me!

I'm not driving any opinion onto anyone. I'm not a sports writer and I'm not a priest.

Flawed logic is not recognizing validity in opinions other than your own. Most of what I did was raise questions that no one wants to seem to answer. Yes, the Rockets going for Dwight is perfectly logical. But is it the only logical option? No it is not. That is my entire point.

SPOILER: Every option has its flaws.

Read your post then refer back to nearly every reply you've made.

definitely a piss poor excuse ... his presence is what the kids were yearning for, not his jumping or running, which if he was not able to do I'm sure the kids would've excuse him ... just be there, and let the rookie do the jumping ... wouldn't that be what a true leader would've done?

• Upvote 1