Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Rudolph is an condescending douche bag

^THIS X 10.

Does Rudolph claim to be a Magic fan? It is apparrent he is Dwights little **tch and cannot pull his head out of Dwights rear to think clearly at all!

^THIS X 10.

Does Rudolph claim to be a Magic fan? It is apparrent he is Dwights little **tch and cannot pull his head out of Dwights rear to think clearly at all!

No he is a Knicks fan.

Lebron James can walk the streets of Cleveland and people will ask for his autograph? Really Rudolph?

Half of my family is from Cleveland and they're Cavs fans. What Rudolph said is utter bull****. True Cavs fans hate him and always will.

Hell, Browns fans are still pissed at Art Modell.

Could jarrod try any harder to sound like stephen a smith? He's gonna repair his image by winning? Magic fans are going to not hate him if he wins in another city? Ask lsu fans if saban winning at bama makes them feel good, ask a gator fan if they'd be happy if urban won at osu.....that argument is so ridiculous. And no, nobodys gonna "do something" if they see mcgrady/lebron/shaq at a gas station....is that because we like them? No....its because we are adults and not dumbasses. This guy is a joke. While I disagree that dh would have to win a title to win back magic fans....I do think he would have to have a public apology type of thing and then go out bust his ass and keep his mouth shut......the best thing about him leaving.....is maybe jarrods one step above bleacher report ***** ass will be out of our lives....and back to being an irrelevant nobody