Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Just because I'm a Mod doesn't mean I can't tell you that you are wrong and point out the flaws in your logic.

LOL.... Very true... It just means that as we point flaws in each others logic will be just as fun now as it was back then.

Except you do one slight advantage, you can end stalemates.....LMAO.... but it wont mean I stopped talking....lol

By the way, the comment was in good fun..... I should of added a LOL or something to that nature.

HWNSNBU is a chode but howard is even worse. i thought he hated alex martins but now he was mad he didn't come to the meeting? OK

Howard is just a baby that loves to complain. If Martins showed up he'd be like, "What are you doing here? I hate you."

I found this to be amusing as well. He probably felt it was a sign of disrespect that Martins wasn't there. Meanwhile, Hennigan/Martins probably agreed that it was best to let Hennigan be the face of the franchise in the meeting and start building rapport with Howard.

yet if martins was there it would of resulted in a shouting match blowing this thing up even worse. can u image what HWNSNBU would say to the media if dwight and martins got into it?

I found this to be amusing as well. He probably felt it was a sign of disrespect that Martins wasn't there. Meanwhile, Hennigan/Martins probably agreed that it was best to let Hennigan be the face of the franchise in the meeting and start building rapport with Howard.

I'm kind of in agreement with both parties here. It probably was good for Hennigan to keep Martin away from Dwight to try and keep things civil, while at the same time, Dwight and Martin's not speaking to each other at all solves nothing.

I'm kind of in agreement with both parties here. It probably was good for Hennigan to keep Martin away from Dwight to try and keep things civil, while at the same time, Dwight and Martin's not speaking to each other at all solves nothing.

Actually I think it just means Martins is returning to his actual job duties of running the business side. He only got involved because Otis was screwing things up so bad.

He is letting Hennigan be a true GM.

ROFL, I'm surprised I haven't seen this all over the internetz yet today.

I know it because for some reason I 'liked' Rick Astley on Facebook

He posted the link to the song so today I got rick rolled by the man himself

• Upvote 1

that stern thing doesn't seem like he's calling him out, seems almost like he's appreciative of dirtbags like HWNSNBU for the "entertainment value"...stern and HWNSNBU, match made in d-bag heaven

that stern thing doesn't seem like he's calling him out, seems almost like he's appreciative of dirtbags like HWNSNBU for the "entertainment value"...stern and HWNSNBU, match made in d-bag heaven

Yeah, I read the article and I couldn't seem to find the part where "Stern calls him out."

Good info. So there's pretty much no way that Brooklyn could acquire Dwight. WHY is he so adamant about going there? His agent must understand it's off the table. And LA, too, right?

He is so adamant because being traded there before the trade deadline is pretty much the only way he can end up in Brooklyn, as I doubt they could shed the salary needed to pull off a sign and trade next off-season and certainly couldn't sign him as a free agent.