Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I'm starting to think that Henny's visit to Dwight was a mistake. I feel our leverage of trading the best center in the game diminishing. I just hope that he can pull a rabbit out of his hat. If he does, I will officially brand him as Henny the Magician. If not, it's gonna be a tough row to hoe for Magic fans.

they probably planned ahead of time to use it against Hennigan and the magic, just my guess

I will be going to every New York Knicks and Brooklyn Nets/Magic game possible to boo the **** outta Dwight and to cheer the **** outta our new look Magic squad (hopefully Dwight will be benched). Can't wait!

He barely knows what he's doing, its more his camp

Then he's a complete and total moron.

• Upvote 2

@WojYahooNBA

Y! Sources: Orlando Magic have officially begun trade talks with LA as of Today. Could get a trade done by next week.

I hate it when someone reputable like Woj posts something like this. Now I'm really going to start worrying.

I wonder if Otis has had any interviews for gm anywhere else. At least Brian Hill managed to eek out a minor position elsewhere in the league. Otis wont even get an offer to be the team cup cleaner...and no I dont mean drinking cups.