Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins

The #Magic are scheduled to appear on ESPN only twice and not at all on ABC. Not sure about TNT yet.

The Magic have officially been type cast as the New Washington Generals to Miami's Globetrotters.

Espn probably thinks and with good reason ,that our games will be played in front of a half emty arena which does not look good on national tv.

Shaq just now on NBA TV:

"I don't understand Jauque Vaughn."

"From Dwight's standpoint, I've been here asked for this and that, nothing has happened. Maybe it's time for a change. I remember when I was coming up, I was able to go upstairs and say, you know what, our PF is good, but not good enough, can you get Horace Grant. I know you want C-Webb, but for a championship, can you get Penny? He needs that relationship. I know management has changed. Hard to know what he's saying since he's never spoken about it. There is no loyalty in this game. My advice is be in charge. I love Orlando, I think he should stay here. I love this arena, I think Alex Martins will do the right thing."

"You need a battle tested head coach. Shaw and Malone are battle tested. I don't know about JV. It all starts upstairs, owner, GM, coach, best player. I don't know what they're gonna do, but I love Orlando, and I hope he stays here."

lets all assume devin ebanks will be the deciding factor in a trade for dwight howard............LOL

PLEASE........

nothing aint happening anytime soon. i doubt it very much.

lets all assume devin ebanks will be the deciding factor in a trade for dwight howard............LOL

PLEASE........

nothing aint happening anytime soon. i doubt it very much.

Something to keep an eye out for. He's agreed to take the QO a while ago but hasn't signed it yet because he could be involved in a SnT.

Something to keep an eye out for. He's agreed to take the QO a while ago but hasn't signed it yet because he could be involved in a SnT.

i hear that. but i hardly think he would be a deciding factor. he is average at best. imo anyway..

i hear that. but i hardly think he would be a deciding factor. he is average at best. imo anyway..

He's one of the few bright spot LA has. W/o picks he's almost a necessity.

yet Shaw has flunked 4 interviews, Shaq's endorsement doesn't mean he's a good head coach

But he is BATTLE TESTED, something a 30 win team needs for their playoff runs