Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I feel like this really may last until the deadline and I really don't think I can watch this team if it does.

wow, plus one for you hahah

• Upvote 1

Fullcourt? I truly hope we make a deal with the Rockets. Even if it isn't what we would have gotten on draft day, and far less than what Dwight is worth, I'd feel a lot better about handing over the best center in the game to the Rockets than the *****ing Lakers.

Hopefully they change their mind about making Parsons part of the deal, I'm a Gator homer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpljvUyke1s&feature=related

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fullcourt? I truly hope we make a deal with the Rockets. Even if it isn't what we would have gotten on draft day, and far less than what Dwight is worth, I'd feel a lot better about handing over the best center in the game to the Rockets than the *****ing Lakers.

That would be swell. I really just want this to end now.

He's going to the Fakers. Sorry bro.

"Dwight howard was promised by the Magic when he signed extension,that if things did not work,and they didn't honor their commitment,the magic would trade dwight where he pleased" - stephen A(on first take this morning"

that may be true, which explains why alex is avoiding him, and why d12 is pissed more than ever, cause he was promised a roster upgrade only to find we still have the same roster with nelson getting more $$

GOOD JOB ORLANDO MAGIC, we rock!!!!

Jesus H.! it's not as if it was only up to the Magic to upgrade the roster between the time in which he extended and when he opted to deal with his allegedly ailing back ... how much time elapsed since his extension? I can't believe management told him they would upgrade the roster in such short time ...

that may be true, which explains why alex is avoiding him, and why d12 is pissed more than ever, cause he was promised a roster upgrade only to find we still have the same roster with nelson getting more $

GOOD JOB ORLANDO MAGIC, we rock!!!!

how do you know alex is avoiding him? regardless of what was said, Alex is doing the smart thing in letting his GM and staff take care of it instead of him going there personally and choke-slamming howard and HWNSNBU himself.

Jesus H.! it's not as if it was only up to the Magic to upgrade the roster between the time in which he extended and when he opted to deal with his allegedly ailing back ... how much time elapsed since his extension? I can't believe management told him they would upgrade the roster in such short time ...

what we know:

no plan was presented on the roster upgrade <--- this

Ryan gone

Nelson re-signed for more $$

Magic have no asset

and you expect Howard to stay?

that's what I am saying, blow up this team already and do the 3 way

• Upvote 1

Damm, that just mean. What the hell did you do to her to deserve that?

Maybe he flip flopped on her, if you catch my drift.