Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I dont see d12 as superman anymore.

He, HWNSNBU and rudolph is more like the

The Ambiguously Gay Trio.

They are trying to recruit ybr

• Downvote 1

"“I’ve held you hostage for a year, put your franchise’s ownership through an emotional rollercoaster, tortured your fans, and made your organization seem like a complete joke, and now I’m going to tell you which deal you should take in exchange for the All-Star who you had the foresight to draft, develop, and build around. Wah.”

This is the worst kind of exercising of player power. It’s not just the audacity of Howard to essentially demand that the Magic take an absolutely wretched deal (seriously, have you seen the Nets’ deal particulars?), but it’s this key element: Who do you think leaked these talks to the media?"

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/26/the-inbounds-dwight-howard-and-the-need-for-quiet-time/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Great article

You're right here. His way of thinking is the opposite though: add the players you're promising me and then that's when I consider staying

if YBR is accurate in his depiction, "adding players you're promising me and then that's when I consider staying", I ask: after all HIS flip-flopping, are the Magic to trust him enough to add those players only for HIM to "consider" staying? does that sound reasonable to anyone here?

• Upvote 1

I really don't see all the hoopla over this meeting. Nothing really changed. He will be traded eventually. If Hennigan could be muscled he would have dealt him to the Nets a few weeks ago. I think this was pushed on by ownership to make sure Dwight is absolutely the bad guy and to get Dwight to open up himself about his options so the tasks really were accomplished.

Dwight absolutely does not want to have to come to camp. Remember how awkward it was for Chris Paul last year. Multiply that by elevendy billion.

Its really the spin perception out of both sides that is having such an out bursting effect.

Both camps are saying what they what they can to change the playing level..... although words dont mean crap when there is a signed contract in place.

Dwights camp can keep on speaking Vapor.

if YBR is accurate in his depiction, "adding players you're promising me and then that's when I consider staying", I ask: after all HIS flip-flopping, are the Magic to trust him enough to add those players only for HIM to "consider" staying? does that sound reasonable to anyone here?

It does in Dwight's mind where he's the only thing that matters.

Dont you think he had a say on the phoenix trade? He wanted Hedo back and he wanted BB. Two of the current bad contacts in our team.

He cant see the future. He is not smart enough. You cant continue bringing people with bad contracts over just because he wants.

My kids want to eat candies every day...

• Upvote 1

"“I’ve held you hostage for a year, put your franchise’s ownership through an emotional rollercoaster, tortured your fans, and made your organization seem like a complete joke, and now I’m going to tell you which deal you should take in exchange for the All-Star who you had the foresight to draft, develop, and build around. Wah.”

This is the worst kind of exercising of player power. It’s not just the audacity of Howard to essentially demand that the Magic take an absolutely wretched deal (seriously, have you seen the Nets’ deal particulars?), but it’s this key element: Who do you think leaked these talks to the media?"

http://probasketball..._medium=twitter

Great article

My favorite line:

"Howard is, in fact, working against himself. He’s hurting his own chances of being traded,"

Dwight is Dwights problem, and will never see a ring if it continues.

Dont you think he had a say on the phoenix trade? He wanted Hedo back and he wanted BB. Two of the current bad contacts in our team.

He cant see the future. He is not smart enough. You cant continue bringing people with bad contracts over just because he wants.

but the thing is, according to YBR, that even if you bring the players he wants (good or bad contracts), HE will only "consider" staying ... preposterous, to say the least ...

I will gladly pay baby for the way he played since Dwight got injured only two bits had more productive numbers for the month of April bynum and griffin the Ginger Oreo I will gladly pay baby what 6 million a year to compete with those two anyday

but the thing is, according to YBR, that even if you bring the players he wants (good or bad contracts), HE will only "consider" staying ... preposterous, to say the least ...

exactly, dwight is on some "let me taste the meal and I will decide whether or not to pay you after I eat it depending on my level of satisfaction"