Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

So instead of believing everything we hear and read in the media, we should believe everything we hear and read from a random dude who is text buddies with Dwight on an anonymous forum???

Yeah, right onnnn

Lol am I right. I love how people believe this guy knows what D-12 is thinking LMAO!

• Downvote 2

So instead of believing everything we hear and read in the media, we should believe everything we hear and read from a random dude who is text buddies with Dwight on an anonymous forum???

Yeah, right onnnn

Why not? Most likely these sources are Dwight's agent, who is a greedy, stubborn douche who will say or do anything to make that extra buck. This guy talks to D12 directly.

Lol am I right. I love how people believe this guy knows what D-12 is thinking LMAO!

I've seen proofs. The guy is legit. We all had our doubts in the beginning, but he proved it to a select few last year near the trade deadline.

• Upvote 2

Why not? Most likely these sources are Dwight's agent, who is a greedy, stubborn douche who will say or do anything to make that extra buck. This guy talks to D12 directly.

I've seen proofs. The guy is legit. We all had our doubts in the beginning, but he proved it to a select few last year near the trade deadline.

Truth. We know 12 dms people but not to the extent to what YBR had.

No offense, but it's not like we never made it to the finals. I mean the whole team had a chance to win a ring and they didn't do it.

Turk Failed.

Lewis Failed.

Nelson Failed.

Lee Failed.

Howard Failed.

Maybe Dwight feels that he can't win one here because he didn't win one when he had the chance. However that sentence in itself is just retarded, because alot of teams never get a chance to win a ring.

Dwight will never win a ring by himself or as self promoting closer.

Dwights missed free throws prevented him from his championship.

The fact that Dwight can't be trusted in late game situations because he can't shoot FTs prevented him from his championship.

Dwight's immaturity on the court, constantly arguing with the refs, not staying focused prevented him from his Championship.

Dwight needs to understand personable accountability. Because by large and far, Dwight is Dwights reason why he can't win a ring here in Orlando.

He knows that and its why he's asked for help. You think he's just blaming every other player for the reason why they didnt win in 2009? Of course he blames himself, but look at the rest of the guys he's had on the roster the last 2 years, do you really think a healthy Magic team beats Oklahoma City in June or Dallas last June??

And you talk about immaturity but LeBron, Wade, and Kobe all bark at referees all the time and they all have rings so....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im just getting ready for THE DECISION II starring Dwight with guest host Shaq.

Look if Henny cant get the best deal for him then we might is well take our chances and keep him. Let him walk if he want to.

If we do decide to keep him then we have to somehow make trades to make it harder for him to leave.

Lets face it as bad as howard made us look you really cant replace him. Thats just the truth. As fans be honest with yourselves, who the heck wants to go thri a rebuild right now. Were so used to having 50 win seasons good winning records at home and now its time to rebuild,forget that.

I wanna win so much I like when we win preseason games. If henny and dwight can work it then do it but if not then its time to move on. As a fan that will be hard.

I think Dwight's being a bit disingenuous in this whole thing. I think Rob could come back with a trade that would land every player on Dwight's wishlist and it wouldn't be enough. With the pieces we have this offseason, there's not a lot Rob can do. While a ton of salary comes off the books for next season, the only movable asset of any value we have right now is...Dwight Howard.

And I'm sure he knows this.

This feels like callous spin-control by HWNSNBU/Dwight. If I were Rob, I'd just tell Dwight to go along with the Rockets trade and whatever he wanted to do after next season was his problem. I don't see anything Rob could say that would convince Dwight to stay after all that Dwight's said and leaked in the last year.

If Rob even acquired ONE of the players on his wishlist it probably would be enough to convince him to stay. Theres not much Rob can 'say' that could convince him but theres things he can 'do' that can

If Rob even acquired ONE of the players on his wishlist it probably would be enough to convince him to stay. Theres not much Rob can 'say' that could convince him but theres things he can 'do' that can

Like Big Baby?

Gonna have to stop you right there. What Dwight tells YBR =/= What Dwight might actually be thinking. I don't think anyone on here is doubting that Dwight, for whatever reason, texts YBR. What we doubt is that Dwight is telling YBR the absolute truth. Dwight could just be trolling the guy for fun (and yes, that would be totally fun), or just says whatever he thinks YBR wants to hear to get him to leave him alone so he can get back to counting his stacks of cash...

Well Dwight could have come out and said the reports of him saying he was duped into waiving his ETO were false. He didn't do that though, he just said he never used the word blackmail(he probably used the word extortion).

He hasnt come out to deny any rumor whether theyre true or false. Rob knows what Dwight's thinking. He meant to opt in but he was upset about the Magic not standing up for him after what Stan said back in April

Yeah, right onnnn

I never asked you to believe me, whoever you are

They told him they were going to come out there last week so he knows. They wanna see how his rehab going as well as talking him into staying. Dwight is tired of "promises" wants "action" if you say you can put a contender around him do it

When is he going to make the statement you said he would? When you said Otis is "partially" responsible for the disaster you were being very kind...Id say nearly entirely responsible. Unless you want to blame the owners for letting him go ape $hit with his stupidity.

What does 'convince him to stay' mean? He already said he won't sign an extension with any team(which makes sense considering he makes more guaranteed money if he becomes a free agent first). I don't see the front office/ownership taking him at his word that he'll re-up next offseason in the event we get him someone on his wishlist.