Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Who gets first pick?? Let dwight pick. After all, he wants to be a GM doesn't he?

Dwight would never be one of the first 2 to make a 3.... it would probably be JJ and Deron. JJ gets first pick b/c he has the hotter wife, picks Dwight. Problem solved.

Bucher is probably one of the last minds at ESPN I would value the opinion of. At least Skip Bayless usually has some kind of wild point to back his opinion.

I used to think more highly of you.

EDIT: Nevermind, I misread what you're saying here. I'm a dick.

For what it's worth, watching the 11:00 edition of Sportscenter.....The anchor host asked Ric Bucher if Dwight would be playing in Brooklyn next year and he answered adamantly...

"Yes,,,,,He Will" !!!

And I quote Bucher again here, "All the teams involved want to get this thing done".

Bucher is full of **it. I won't believe it until Woj or Denton gives their final take.

People not to listen about rumors: Chris Broussard, Skip Bayless, and Rich Bucher.

What if the plan is to trade with LA all along? Bynum spotted at LAX headed to ORL (for a physical perhaps). Who knows. Dwight would be hating life. Being compared to Shaq by the LA media constantly. He would lose his mind. He would never live up to those expectations and eventually leave town, thus ruining his rep once and for all. MUHAHAHA....MUHAAHAHAHAAA!!!!

What if the plan is to trade with LA all along? Bynum spotted at LAX headed to ORL (for a physical perhaps). Who knows. Dwight would be hating life. Being compared to Shaq by the LA media constantly. He would lose his mind. He would never live up to those expectations and eventually leave town, thus ruining his rep once and for all. MUHAHAHA....MUHAAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Bynum wasn't headed to Orlando.