Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Exactly...people need to realize we can have the best of both worlds in 1 year! Lets get assets and cap space!

We deserve both. Its not like Howard is a scub.

Edit: I don't want Lopez under any circumstance.

• Downvote 1

I am rooting for a Rockets or a Laker trade. Any trade to the Nets will piss me off.

Make him walk there if thats what he wants.

Catman practically told us all to calm down and that Hennigan is using the Nets. Doesn't mean Nets deal won't go down, but have faith in what Catman said.

Catman practically told us all to calm down and that Hennigan is using the Nets. Doesn't mean Nets deal won't go down, but have faith in what Catman said.

Wait... why are we trusting Catman? Is he BFFs with Henny?

Making out twice Is not best friend status unfortunately.

I was used.

No but just very well respected on here. It is obvious from the past that they have some relationship with someone inside the organization.

Making out twice Is not best friend status unfortunately.

I was used.

I remember you saying how much you really liked the Houston package a few days ago. I am guessing Hennigan is using this Nets talk to try to get Lakers to take on a contract or to get Houston to add to their offer.

I saw someone on the boards said Dwight's house had a for sale sign in the front. Ive been in his house a few times so I drove by on the way to the home depot. The answer is NO his house does NOT have a for sale sign....HOWEVER...today is garbage day and someone took one single garbage can to the curb. (no I didnt do what some of you might...IE Dig for info). However he did have a empty box next to it which was a big dog cage someone must have bought to transport a big dog. So either he got a cage for a new dog or he may be transporting a dog. Or heck he might even be putting Otis in it to transport...I dont know. It just seemed to stand out to me that maybe he and his dog are moving on. Take it for what its worth but that's today's garbage report.

I remember you saying how much you really liked the Houston package a few days ago. I am guessing Hennigan is using this Nets talk to try to get Lakers to take on a contract or to get Houston to add to their offer.

I doubt Hennigan wants to start his tenure piecing off other GMs, like Otis with Cuban

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2012/07/orlando_magic_slows_momentum_o.html

"CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The Orlando Magic apparently tapped the brakes on the proposed blockbuster four-team trade that would send disgruntled center Dwight Howard to the Brooklyn Nets and Nets power forward Kris Humphries to Cleveland in a sign-and-trade. "

ENJOY!

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2012/07/orlando_magic_slows_momentum_o.html

"CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The Orlando Magic apparently tapped the brakes on the proposed blockbuster four-team trade that would send disgruntled center Dwight Howard to the Brooklyn Nets and Nets power forward Kris Humphries to Cleveland in a sign-and-trade. "

ENJOY!

Still says it's 60-40 though.