Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Dude u need to get laid. You dont need to talk down to every1 everytime u post. Yea it sounds like u no what ur talking about but y be a meany bout it, chill bro- We all r friendlys, thx

It's his way man. Just read the points and don't mind the rest.

WojYahooNBA profile

WojYahooNBA The Rockets will get the Knicks' second round picks in 2014 and 2015, source tells Y! The Knicks will pay Toney Douglas' salary in Houston.

More picks for Houston....

Adrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBAHouston and New York agreed on a sign-and-trade deal sending Douglas, Harrelson, Jordan to Rockets for picks, sources said.

Adrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBAThe Rockets will get the Knicks' second round picks in 2014 and 2015, source tells Y! The Knicks will pay Toney Douglas' salary in Houston.

Could this be to sweeten the pot for us??

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Marcus Camby has reached agreement on a deal with the Knicks, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Houston and New York agreed on a sign-and-trade deal sending Douglas, Harrelson, Jordan to Rockets for picks, sources said.

The Rockets will get the Knicks' second round picks in 2014 and 2015, source tells Y! The Knicks will pay Toney Douglas' salary in Houston.

Stepping back for a second and seeing what the "supposed" offers are on the table for DH, the Houston offer seems to be the most sensible and make the most sense for what we're trying to accomplish. Rob is most likely using the Nets to drive up the offer he's wanted all along (Houston). If this is in fact the case, he is a genius.

Pretty neat the Rockets got 2 second round picks, unguaranteed contracts to take on salary in a trade, and a decent player in Douglass who's salary will be paid by NY all for a guy we would have let walk away for nothing :)

Adrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBAHouston and New York agreed on a sign-and-trade deal sending Douglas, Harrelson, Jordan to Rockets for picks, sources said.

Adrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBAThe Rockets will get the Knicks' second round picks in 2014 and 2015, source tells Y! The Knicks will pay Toney Douglas' salary in Houston.

Could this be to sweeten the pot for us??

I don't see how. If i were an nba executive i'd trade all my second round picks for the next decade for a full tank of fuel on the team jet.