Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Exactly. No one knows what these offers are for us to be calling for Henny to hurry up. If Houston is only offering your package and LA is only offering Gasol and Nets offering Lopez, what do you do?

At the end of the day, gotta trust Rob will do what's best for our team.

Why do I gotta trust Rob? I don't understand this logic. Sure I hope he's good for the organization and respect where he came from but as a skeptic by nature, I wonder why a reasonable deal can't be reached. Don't know the offers. Don't know the negotiations over the phone either.

• Downvote 1

and I am just wondering if Dwight is really firmly believes in what he is saying, blaming absolutely everyone and not realising his stupid moves with "loyalty" and etc.? maybe he is just that dumb? and he is not pretending?

I wouldnt be sold on the fact its gonna take 5 days...

That's how long the whole Asik thing will take most likely but I don't know exactly why we have to wait for that.

Why do I gotta trust Rob? I don't understand this logic. Sure I hope he's good for the organization and respect where he came from but as a skeptic by nature, I wonder why a reasonable deal can't be reached. Don't know the offers. Don't know the negotiations over the phone either.

Mmm. The superstar you are trying to trade only wants to extend with the one team that has nothing good to offer. And even when the team said superstar wants to play for now has moved on, said superstar continues to say he will only extend with the same team that has moved on. So, naturally, teams like the Lakers and Houston make trading for said superstar a lot easier right?

I mean, c'mon. Cut Henny some slack. He's done well given this awful situation he's been given.

• Upvote 3

If you don't know anything...at all...then how can you question why a deal hasn't been agreed upon. ****, maybe there is a deal on the table both sides have agreed to and they're just waiting on this Asik situation just to make sure everything is kosher...

For all we know.

That's how long the whole Asik thing will take most likely but I don't know exactly why we have to wait for that.

Had to wait for Asik to at least sign the offer sheet first because after a Dwight deal goes down the cap space won't be there to sign Asik. Once he signs we may or may not have to wait the whole 3 days, depending on what Houston is taking back in the deal.

• Upvote 1

Had to wait for Asik to at least sign the offer sheet first because after a Dwight deal goes down the cap space won't be there to sign Asik. Once he signs we may or may not have to wait the whole 3 days, depending on what Houston is taking back in the deal.

Ah, makes sense.