Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Live report from Houston coming up at 9 pm on Sportscenter. Wonder if Rockets management will make a statement.

?????

What's this report about?

Possible Dwight Howard trade?

Live report from Houston coming up at 9 pm on Sportscenter. Wonder if Rockets management will make a statement.

?????

What's this report about?

Possible Dwight Howard trade?

They are probably going to announce the signing of their rookies. Henny wants the 3 rooks, Parsons, 42 future draft picks and have them take on 18 large contracts. HOU says No Thanks

Guys, you should listen to this JVG interview. Someone posted it on realgm forum and I'm just sharing the wealth.

JVG has some good direct & indirect comments about Dwight, Stan, DeVos, Bynum. If you're board, have a listen.

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2012/07/17/jeff-van-gundy-on-what-you-dont-know-about-dwight-howard/

Always like listening to Jeff vangundy

Guys, you should listen to this JVG interview. Someone posted it on realgm forum and I'm just sharing the wealth.

JVG has some good direct & indirect comments about Dwight, Stan, DeVos, Bynum. If you're board, have a listen.

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2012/07/17/jeff-van-gundy-on-what-you-dont-know-about-dwight-howard/

Wouldn't mind him getting his own show.

Dave McMenamin of ESPNLA on SportsCenter

-Want Dwight to commit to LA before trading for him. Same for Orlando, they want a commitment from Bynum but he has shown no inclination to do so.

-Lakers don't want to take on any bad contracts like Hedo or J-Rich. Would need 3rd team for help with contract absorbing.

-The longer this drags out, teams like Lakers, Rockets, and Hawks will offer less and less. So the sooner the better.

Dave McMenamin of ESPNLA on SportsCenter

-Want Dwight to commit to LA before trading for him. Same for Orlando, they want a commitment from Bynum but he has shown no inclination to do so.

-Lakers don't want to take on any bad contracts like Hedo or J-Rich. Would need 3rd team for help with contract absorbing.

-The longer this drags out, teams like Lakers, Rockets, and Hawks will offer less and less. So the sooner the better.

LA Times say they will take back J-Rich.

http://houston.cbslo...-dwight-howard/

Anybody care to give me a few cliff notes? Im lazy as hell.

Not enough. We need cap relief and picks.

I agree, either in a 3 way with the Rockets or just the Rockets.

Why do we even have to wait on Asik? Ugh :svgsad:

I like henny's persistence but dragging this out to much longer could be a shot in the foot.

If HOU is only offering White or Jones, Morris or Patterson, and 1 first round pick, I don't blame him for holding out...

We have no idea what the exact offers are, but Henny will wait for the right deal or hold on to him.

If HOU is only offering White or Jones, Morris or Patterson, and 1 first round pick, I don't blame him for holding out...

We have no idea what the exact offers are, but Henny will wait for the right deal or hold on to him.

It has to be done before training camp IMO.

Would you like more rookies and less contracts taken back or less rookies and more bad contracts taken back?

Can't have your cake and eat it too.