Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

It seems as Dwight will stay atleast for the first few month of the season. I dont see any trade happening.

But, again, I dont see Houston just going with Lin after all they have done in the offseason.

If something is going to happen, It has to happen this week.

Dwight will be gone. No way you spend months trying to make a deal, and him not give us an inch, to just say oh well and act as of nothing happened.

Maybe if we were a title team. But no.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Re: Howard Thread Pt. III

Postby inkyonroad on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Chris Broussard:

Dwight Howard, as of right now, STILL wants to play for Brooklyn. He hasn't yet said he will sign with Lakers... BUT... he eventually may "soften" his stance towards the Lakers because he really wants to play with Steve Nash.

For some reason he still has his sight sets on Brooklyn. But I think he may be warming up to LA.

I think in the end, Dwight will end up with the Lakers.

Orlando maybe happy if they could get Bynum. Orlando will wait though and be patient, they have until "September" to really make this trade happen (before training camp). http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?s=la

Dwight will be gone. No way you spend months trying to make a deal, and him not give us an inch, to just say oh well and act as of nothing happened.

Maybe if we were a title team. But no.

I agree with you that dwight needs to be traded ASAP. However, Rob wants to start the training camp with a roster. It is difficult to sign players when you dont know what the roster is going to be. Once the summer league is over, players will be signed. It is the main reason as to why Rob flew to las vegas.

I dont think you want to start training camp with a bunch of guys that you eventually going to trade. Dwight is not the only piece will be moved in the trade.

That is why I think something needs to happen this week or the chances for Dwight to be traded prior the season Start are lower

• Upvote 1

Re: Howard Thread Pt. III

Postby inkyonroad on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Chris Broussard:

Dwight Howard, as of right now, STILL wants to play for Brooklyn. He hasn't yet said he will sign with Lakers... BUT... he eventually may "soften" his stance towards the Lakers because he really wants to play with Steve Nash.

For some reason he still has his sight sets on Brooklyn. But I think he may be warming up to LA.

I think in the end, Dwight will end up with the Lakers.

Orlando maybe happy if they could get Bynum. Orlando will wait though and be patient, they have until "September" to really make this trade happen (before training camp). http://espn.go.com/e...geles/play?s=la

Dwight has to be smart enough to realize that the nets don't have the pieces to make a good trade... doesn't he?

Dwight has to be smart enough to realize that the nets don't have the pieces to make a god trade... doesn't he?

No, all he has to do is not care. That simple.