Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Yaboy has anyone accused you of being one of Fegans minions who is planting info here for the talking heads and smoke screening the magic? LOL. Hopefully he is paying you some good dough for the posts. Truthfully HWNSNBU has been so bad with Dwights image I could see this actually occurring.

2989804_700b.jpg

Anything less than Parsons, Lamb, Tor pick, and Martin is ridiculous.

I agree bro, give me those players along with the Raptor's pick and that's a pretty good start to rebuilding.

Yaboy has anyone accused you of being one of Fegans minions who is planting info here for the talking heads and smoke screening the magic? LOL. Hopefully he is paying you some good dough for the posts. Truthfully HWNSNBU has been so bad with Dwights image I could see this actually occurring.

lol nah, i hate HWNSNBU and he knows it.

Rank them for hatred....Dwight, Shaq, Brian Hill, Otis, Grant Hill, Duhon, Bin Laden, Hitler....have fun

2 of them are dead, so...

Dwight's statement written by Dwight himself,

Deer orlando majics persons.

Dwight no happy in orlandos. Orlandos team very bad peoples rdv promise dwight a slip n slide in the new stadium with a superman logo that only dwight can use but mean old man van gundy says that would be a distruction. Otis also promises dwight a wwf john cena action figure for he's birthday but otis buy dwight big show action figure instead dwight don't like big show. Him very mean person. Alex martens promise him to buy chris paul but then him said chris paul trade to da clippers. Angry dwight so bad. Worses still no one call dwight after him surgery or send him flowers. Except for some man who work at bennigans. Dwight like outback better. As you can see dwight have no choice but to play overseas in Brooklyn.

Xoxo dwight xoxo

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Hey guys, we're trying to decrypt the scratched out screenshot over at reddit. Feel free to give some tips

so far we've gotten 47Qpp.jpg

Rank them for hatred....Dwight, Shaq, Brian Hill, Otis, Grant Hill, Duhon, Bin Laden, Hitler....have fun

Realistically:

Hitler

Bin Laden

Dwight

Shaq

Otis

Brian Hill

Duhon

Grant Hill

Irrational Magic Fan:

Dwight

Shaq

Otis

Duhon

Grant

Brian Hill

Hitler

Bin Laden

Realistically:

Hitler

Bin Laden

Dwight

Shaq

Otis

Brian Hill

Duhon

Grant Hill

Irrational Magic Fan:

Dwight

Shaq

Otis

Duhon

Grant

Brian Hill

Hitler

Bin Laden

I think shaq should be on the top of that list because we actually had a chance to win a championship with shaq

. Of course we got to the finals with dwight but i doubt we ever would have again

How would you feel about switching Parsons with Jones or White? I think their ceilings are higher, and I want to keep Chandler :)

lies, chandler is far better than those guys, he a stud, don't try to rob us

I'm assuming that I haven't missed anything that important in the past day or so.......