Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Dwight really needs to stop trying to be a good guy, he ruined that reputation. If he didn't sign his ETO last year, none of this garbage would've happened. He could've had his right to leave via FA, but backed out for "loyalty" and his singing a different tune just months later. If he wants to leave, fine, I don't blame him. But he should've done it all along instead of worrying about his public image. You're going to get negativity from some people when you leave your team as a star player, it is unavoidable, but there would be more respect all the way around if he didn't pull what he has been pulling.

edit: guess not

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports

@RealJT07 @DwightHoward: Putting out screen shots of private conversations with 12 is lame. Makes no sense; it's a clown move.

this is hilarious since rudolph is trying to make a career out of tweeting with dwight.

Alright enough is enough. YBR, either post screenshots or whatever of these updated alleged Dwight convos you have everyday or get out.

I can't believe I've become the voice of sanity on these forums.

I'm the hero this board needs, not wants. I'm Jareth.

I lol'd

Alright enough is enough. YBR, either post screenshots or whatever of these updated alleged Dwight convos you have everyday or get out.

I can't believe I've become the voice of sanity on these forums.

I'm the hero this board needs, not wants. I'm Jareth.

Seriously? I mean.. seriously? Welcome to my sig, finally found something at least AS mind-blowing as what Junkie said about J.J. after all those months bashing the heck out of him. :shard:

• Upvote 1