Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I'm not going to compare my knowledge of the CBA to yours, but I had this conversation with a buddy of mine who does have comparable knowledge (also from New York) who basically said this deal isn't even possible and he put it "Stern is going to stand up, waive the CBA in everyone's face, and say 'am I the only one who knows how this works?'"

Guys, please relax. This trade has about as big a chance of happening as LeBron for Dwight.

If you dont mind me asking, what would be the snag regarding the new CBA be? I'm always for gaining new info regarding the new CBA.

You can't say a C who has that horrible a rebound% is good.

6 boards a game isn't great, but once again no one is saying lopez is a great player. Though he is a good player, 20 points a night effortlessly. Equal for Dwight? Not even close but doesn't make him a bad player.

Turks contract is for less years. From what I understand he's off the books after this year? could be wrong.

We can cut Hedo in the season after the one that's starting now, if I'm not mistaken.

What I was saying is that keeping Hedo might be a tanking move so we suck hard to get a high pick

Someone tweeted a pic of Bynum at LAX airport. Check Twitter

Players can't travel anymore because that must mean they've been traded?

We can cut Hedo in the season after the one that's starting now, if I'm not mistaken.

What I was saying is that keeping Hedo might be a tanking move so we suck hard to get a high pick

Yes I would say that is the case here. Were in full tank mode here but if it takes being horrible for one year to build a legit title contender in 3 I can live with it.

6 boards a game isn't great, but once again no one is saying lopez is a great player. Though he is a good player, 20 points a night effortlessly. Equal for Dwight? Not even close but doesn't make him a bad player.

He averaged 20ppg once, and it was on below average efficiency for his position.

That's hardly effortless.

He is an inefficient scorer. How many centers shoot under 50%? That's tragically terrible. He plays no D, is the worst rebounding center in basketball, has an offensive arsenal based purely on jump shooting who will be on a horrible contract. Take your head out of the sand. Brook Lopez is terrible, especially for that contract. :chairshot:

The real question is... Who will be the tank commander? I think Meer will get the Commander Helmet. He's our real leader, always has been. I suggest they all wear WW2 helmets in games.