Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Sam Amico

Been told by several trusted sources now that talks between Lakers, Cavs & Magic are real. "Cavs, as usual, being a big pain," said one. But they want assurances Bynum would sign extension before even thinking about it.

ya horrible trade, hope its all to get HOU to make a better offer. Why help the LAL get better, when we can just trade with the rockets and get better players and picks.plus martin for a year>>>>another avg PF for a year.

PF?

Jarvis, search Kevin Martin.

Results: SG Houston Rockets.

Yeah a top 5 player in the league who doesn't want to be in Houston and might not resign. Also a top 5 player in the league who is injured and might miss a good portion of the season. The best offer you guys have gotten so far is a max contract Brook Lopez and a few late 20s picks.

I'm sure 2 rookies, giving away a couple bad contracts, a guaranteed lotto pick, and a dallas pick is a lot better than anything else you guys will get.

I hope Howard gets injured before he resigns, but there is a good chance that he will be an absolute dominant player like he always has been - it will be exciting for Houston - especially if Dwight's head is on right.

Does Dwight really want to do this all over again to go to Dallas? The market is not that much bigger - only place he would want to go would be LA, NY or Chicago imo - they would all have to make a trade - I think Houston has a really good chance to resign dwight.

Anyone else relieved that Otis isn't in charge of this offseason? Holy Moses that would be terrible.

Otis would be so confused - all he would be able to do is play out the season with Howard and see what happens. All this talk and ideas wouldn't be happening and he wouldn't understand it. I know he would go after Darko now that he was amnestied.