Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I don't mind the team being awful. I expected to be rebuilding. I want to do that WITHOUT Lopez, though.

This is my thought EXACTLY. I wouldn't mind Lopez if he was on a one-year contract or even a reasonable contract. But saddled with him at a MAX contract for MAX TIME? ***** that. Seriously. ***** that right in its ear.

Story here ----> http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/

Indeed, Humphries’s agent, Dan HWNSNBU, has not even had a conversation with the Cavaliers about a contract for Humphries, according to league sources. The Nets are driving the process.

The Nets have sent medical records for their free agent center, Brook Lopez, to the Magic. Lopez would be the centerpiece of the players and picks that Orlando would take back in a package for Howard. However, the Nets have not asked for or received Howard’s medical records from Orlando, according to the source involved in the discussions, because the talks have not gotten to the point where a deal is imminent.

Via Chris Mannix

To be clear, I'm told Kris Humphries is only interested in multi-year GUARANTEED deal.

This also throws a wrench in the deal.

ORLANDO FO you need to step away for a little bit...remember you have what every other team wants in D12. when one of these teams are below .500 they will have no choice but to offer a better deal.

Chill bros -

The leaks are from HWNSNBU pushing for the deal.

Henny hasn't disputed them because they give him leverage.

Have faith

I honestly feel like we have nothing to do with these discussions and Brooklyn is just really desperate and leaking to every mainstream media source they can find