Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

So glad Otis decided to give JRich a new deal last summer. It was the cherry on top of his pile of awfulness.

Otis royally screwed us. He is the reason we are in this mess.

why not just wait it out till one of these teams start losing and they have no choice but to make a better trade for D12...no need to rush and get crap in return when you know damn well you can get a way better deal...let all these teams sweat it out the first couple months

Chad Ford's reporting the deal looks like this;

Magic get: Brook Lopez in S&T, Luke Walton, Damian James, Sheldon Williams, Armon Johnson, two 1st rd picks from Nets & a lottery protected 1st from the Clippers.

Nets get: Dwight Howard, Jason Richardson, Chris Duhon & Earl Clark

Cavs get: Kris Humprhries, Quentin Richardson, Sundiata Gaines, a 1st round pick from the Nets & cash

Clippers get: MarShon Brooks.

This is the Nets and HWNSNBU leaking the deal for the Magic to think about. They are using the media. I don't think Isiah Thomas would make this deal. There is too much suck in this trade for anyone to go for it.

Wait... What?? So we give up Dwight and get 3 draft picks, Cleveland give up Walton and get 2 draft picks? SMH.

Well they have to sign Humpies, but yeah, something isnt right about that.

why... and why can't we find a 5th team to take the handicapped Lopez for another first round? why? and throw hedo in there

let's do a complete clean house with only 1st round picks back...

I don't want any sh1tty players

I wished this was all over!!! Here is hoping Houston comes through with a huge offer

An average offer would be better than this.. by far.

Am I the only one thinking Humphries is better than Lopez?

Humphries is not better but would probably be a better fit on most teams. It's all about the puzzle pieces and price of contract to determine worth.

Brook Lopez is a tough player to value because he only provides offense and isn't a great rebounder or defender and is not athletic enough to ever think he can develop those skill sets

Wow at Dan Fagan forcing Humphries to sign a 1-Yr deal just so that his other client Dwight, can get to where he wants to be?

Humphries should fire Fagain.

:chairshot: