Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

J.A. Adande ‏@jadande

1 Source says of Dwight deal: "No idea why there's so much hype around this thing...To act like it's almost done is overblown"

J.A. Adande ‏@jadande

My .02: there are various competing agendas out there trying to spin this Dwight thing various ways. use caution in what you believe.

J.A. Adande ‏@jadande

And yes that goes for what u hear from me as well. I'm aware people trying to use me to suit their agendas. I just pass along what I hear

J.A. Adande ‏@jadande

RT @PDcavsinsider source tells NY Post odds of CLE-NETS-ORL deal are 60-40. 1 source tells @PDcavsinsider deal doubtful

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I just see no way this Nets thing happens. Maybe before they loaded up their cap, but now? Yeah - no way. And I can't imagine a third team (or, haahhahaahahahaa, a FOURTH) getting involved to take all our toxic contracts.

Sad thing is if we did this trade last year we could of got the Nets lotto pick plus multiple future pick and got rid of Hedo and Jrich now we are just getting rid of Jrich and getting late-late first rounders

smile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.png

Wow guys chill out this will not happen. but if it does then we can all freak out together. I really think this is tryin to get hou and la to take a bad contract or 2 more!But 4real why would rob do this?

Houston or Atlanta deal please. I'd love seeing Nicholson grow next to Horford. The energy between those two would be like two tornadoes.