Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

We are hiring Shaw, aren't we?

I'd be shocked if it were someone other than he or Malone.

But then again, I didn't actually expect Hennigan to be a serious candidate for the GM job either. If we hired anyone from OKC, I figured it would be Troy Weaver.

Looking at the 2013 draft, while not as deep as this year, has some elite prospects imo.....Noel, Mohammed, Kyle Anderson

Mohammed looks like a Dwade clone, and Noel is alot like Dwight in HS or KG.....Kyle Anderson is a 6'8 PG.

Imagine coming out of next years draft with Noel and Anderson with Nicholson, Lamb, Parsons, and then having 2 or 3 max slots......

Shabazz is a much better shooter than Wade ever was and he's athletic as hell. I'm not sure if he has the same "get to the rim" as Wade had and still has at times, but I'll be watching a lot of him at UCLA this year.

Noel is a great shot blocker, but you're missing on Steven Adams in your list. I'm a big Pitt fan and I've watched him for about a year and a half now. Head to head vs Noel he destroyed him 24 points, 20 rebounds. The thing with Adams is he might decide to stay for more than a year because he's still new to America and the fame thing but he has range, he's almost 7 foot, and he's already put on about 40 pounds since coming to the US to attend ND prep.

I do think however that Adams might move to the 4 in the NBA because of his range and he has stated multiple times he's tried to make his offensive game like Dirk. Oh and from the summer league games, he's very good in pick and roll.

As for Kyle Anderson, he's got great vision but man is he slow footed. He would get destroyed in the NBA off the dribble so I think he'll be more of a SF in college and in the NBA and be more of a point forward. Just not quick enough to be an actual point guard. Another reason to watch UCLA this year.

And I think this years draft has the potential to have more star power but not as much depth.

But yes please trade Dwight and get us the cap room and those picks please.

Just wait and see what happens guys lol

(It sounds like I'm trolling but I legit heard something is happening in the near future. Maybe not tomorrow but very soon.)

Shabazz is a much better shooter than Wade ever was and he's athletic as hell. I'm not sure if he has the same "get to the rim" as Wade had and still has at times, but I'll be watching a lot of him at UCLA this year.

Noel is a great shot blocker, but you're missing on Steven Adams in your list. I'm a big Pitt fan and I've watched him for about a year and a half now. Head to head vs Noel he destroyed him 24 points, 20 rebounds. The thing with Adams is he might decide to stay for more than a year because he's still new to America and the fame thing but he has range, he's almost 7 foot, and he's already put on about 40 pounds since coming to the US to attend ND prep.

I do think however that Adams might move to the 4 in the NBA because of his range and he has stated multiple times he's tried to make his offensive game like Dirk. Oh and from the summer league games, he's very good in pick and roll.

As for Kyle Anderson, he's got great vision but man is he slow footed. He would get destroyed in the NBA off the dribble so I think he'll be more of a SF in college and in the NBA and be more of a point forward. Just not quick enough to be an actual point guard. Another reason to watch UCLA this year.

And I think this years draft has the potential to have more star power but not as much depth.

But yes please trade Dwight and get us the cap room and those picks please.

Yeah I saw draft express doesn't even have Anderson in their mock draft, due to concerns if he's a PG in the NBA. Shabazz is just so explosive that's where i was comparing him to Wade

Just wait and see what happens guys lol

(It sounds like I'm trolling but I legit heard something is happening in the near future. Maybe not tomorrow but very soon.)

Dude, just stop. This crap drives me insane. Either tell us what you know or don't but please stop acting all coy about it.

Hey guys, I totally know about something that is going to happen but I'm not going to tell you about it. Please don't bother me about it even though you wouldn't be hounding me about it if I didn't just tell you that I have some information. Now, please shower me with questions so that I can satisfy my need for attention while I pretend that I'm not craving it.

• Upvote 2

Dude, just stop. This crap drives me insane. Either tell us what you know or don't but please stop acting all coy about it.

Hey guys, I totally know about something that is going to happen but I'm not going to tell you about it. Please don't bother me about it even though you wouldn't be hounding me about it if I didn't just tell you that I have some information. Now, please shower me with questions so that I can satisfy my need for attention while I pretend that I'm not craving it.

Welp

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1