Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I can't remember a single NBA event with as much fanfare, circus acts, and sideshows as this. Dwight is setting a new [low] standard.

The funny thing is, it's going on without him even uttering a word.

LeBron will always be more hated no matter what though, in my opinion. Dwight is really only going to be hated by Magic fans. Most other people will forget about this in 1-2 years once he's in BKN.

The funny thing is, it's going on without him even uttering a word.

mission accomplished?

I bet his marketing team is happy.

edit: completely disagree dwight vs lebron. Lebron actually left "quietly" while Dwight insists on destroying us.

Why Ebanks?

cause he's a young, defensive, long, athletic, solid mid-range, and can develop nicely with our young core. he plays SF and we need defense & athleticism at that position. There was also a rumor last week that Orlando was interested in him.

LOD already said it, but Is Woj just messing around? Do we really need league sources to confirm that doctor's will check out the players? wtf? Is he padding his tweet count or something?

I'm surprised Woj is reporting this as well. The stuff he is tweeted today and yesterday seems below him in a way. IDK

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

And likewise, the Nets will need to examine Dwight Howard's back for themselves, sources say.

Oh you don't say Woj. That makes everything fair and even now. :rolleyes:

What are you, Dane Cook?

How do you do that purple quote thing?

Also, Beast, your avatar is disgusting.

• Upvote 1