Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

pg nelson- leader/duhon

sg afflao/redick

sf harkless/turk

pf nicholson/harrington

c baby-leader/ko

Nice Young team, im kind of excited

15 wins this year....25 best case next year. I think it will be more fun watching college ball. The NBA is a joke....championship wrestling. I cant wait to get the number one pick next year so we can watch him play for 4 years then go to LA for scraps again. I think Clevelands GM said it best. It will be big cities playing the Harlem Globe trotters and the rest of the 25 teams being the Washington Generals. Well, we are officially the Washington Generals. OKC better enjoy their young team while it lasts. Im sure Chicago will be looking to unload junk for some of OKC's stars soon enough. Heck I bet David Stern already made the call to OKC telling them enjoy it while it lasts. Although it appears this was needed it is one of the saddest days in Magic history....the Lakers again stealing the best big man in a generation for wood chips and some used cheewing gum.

3 and 21 for Harrington, but the last two aren't fully guaranteed. Hopefully he hits the scrap heap with Hedo and Duhon next summer.

Soooo.

PG-Jameer

SG-Afflalo

SF-Harkless

PF-Nicholson

C-Davis

With JJ, Ayon and Harrington as noticable bench guys. This is assuming that J-Rich and Hedo are gone.

Hedo isn't gone.