Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Laker fan here (Try not to eat me alive)

The Rox offer is definitely better than this, but if they can flip Pau when he's eligible to be traded , which I think they would, then that's a different story.

You guys are gonna say that Pau is a scrub... He's not. You guys are probably gonna say that I'm biased. Biut I just don't see him a scrub. He still is a great trade asset

As a Laker fan, I'm hoping this trade doesn't go through.

They'd be the losers in this potential trade, alright. Sure, it's better for the Lakers' future. But as for their title run...........

getting Howard without losing Pau would be ideal (Cavs/Rox 3-way)

But losing our 2 bigs for Howard is just BS for me. It would be a huge downgrade to the Lakers.

To the Laker fans :

Howard + Gasol > Drew + Gasol > Howard + Harington's

311s40x.gif

• Upvote 2

Laker fan here (Try not to eat me alive)

The Rox offer is definitely better than this, but if they can flip Pau when he's eligible to be traded , which I think they would, then that's a different story.

You guys are gonna say that Pau is a scrub... He's not. You guys are probably gonna say that I'm biased. Biut I just don't see him a scrub. He still is a great trade asset

As a Laker fan, I'm hoping this trade doesn't go through.

They'd be the losers in this potential trade, alright. Sure, it's better for the Lakers' future. But as for their title run...........

getting Howard without losing Pau would be ideal (Cavs/Rox 3-way)

But losing our 2 bigs for Howard is just BS for me. It would be a huge downgrade to the Lakers. If that were the case, I'd rather not do anything at all and let Rockets get Howard without competition

To the Laker fans :

Howard + Gasol > Drew + Gasol > Howard + Harington's

The supposedly "imminent" trade won't happen. This is Chris Broussard we're talking about. The Rox are still the front runners. Henny is probably waiting for Morey to outbid himself. But I doubt that's gonna happen

Pau is not a scrub by any means but he is too old to be making what he is making. He needs to get flipped (thrown) to the Wolves for more rookies and picks.

I don't even know why the Lakers would be okay with the Gasol for Harrington swap. Gasol's finesse and IQ would raise the level of both their games, pick and pops all day, Al Harrington isn't making them any younger either.