Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Thats a cheap cop out.All Dwight has to do is sit there on a chair like Santa Clause and hug and shake the kids hands while his team mates look out for him and work and interact with the kids.

I think Dwight is scared of Bianchi,Ping and Shmidtz...

Tell him I said he is a yellow back coward and a Chump. :chairshot:

Gotcha lol

Can you show me where it has been confirmed that Cleveland is only offering a first round pick and Varejao for Bynum, please?

I never said Cleveland would be a Laker facilitator. But that doesn't mean one should underestimate them. THAT would be a mistake.

Stop insulting people that are just trying to make civil conversation. It doesn't make the hard questions go away. Why do you seem so threatened by a different perspective? What question have I asked leads you to the conclusion that I am delusional?

Based on what LA and Cleveland are supposedly offering based on numerous articles the offer is ridiculous - if you are up to speed with what Houston can offer you can see it is a lot more of what Orlando wants.

Maybe I shouldn't give you a hard time - many LA fans think he is going to LA because he would stay there and that the Magic should or will take trash to get Howard out of O-Town - Orlando is not willing to do that.

Based on the current rumored offer he is not going there.

Houston has a lot more to offer.

Could they be a consideration - yes, but not likely with Cleveland.

Same thing I was saying, but he was like dont you think I want to be there for the kids, he not 100%

No I don't....jumping and running is not needed to run a camp. If the kids were the most important he would be there.

I think he wants to avoid the Orlando media and anyone else who might ask him questions.

Perception is reality.

Regardless of whether Dwight could do the things he wants, I don't think the kids would care. this is really low even for Dwight and his posse, using kids as chess pieces.

He was more than able to do the Adidas camp just pathetic

No I don't....jumping and running is not needed to run a camp. If the kids were the most important he would be there.

I think he wants to avoid the Orlando media and anyone else who might ask him questions.

That's what I'm thinking, but who knows? That be a reason for sure, just hate it for the kids

That's what I'm thinking, but who knows? That be a reason for sure, just hate it for the kids

The writing is on the wall man. All signs point to Dwight being traded. It's not a matter of if but when.

Dwight is playing you dude. He really needs to stop communicating with you.

The writing is on the wall man. All signs point to Dwight being traded. It's not a matter of if but when.

Dwight is playing you dude. He really needs to stop communicating with you.

Lol playin me how sir, he's kept it 100 with me