Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

He can fly but he's not able to host the camp the way he wants to. Sent letters to all the campers. Can't run and jump with them like he wants to

he was jumping just fine at the dodgers game

definitely a piss poor excuse ... his presence is what the kids were yearning for, not his jumping or running, which if he was not able to do I'm sure the kids would've excuse him ... just be there, and let the rookie do the jumping ... wouldn't that be what a true leader would've done?

Totally, those kids beg their parents so they can have the chance to meet dwight. Sure playing with him and running and jumping with him and frollicking around the court with him would be awesome, but they'd still clamor just to meet him and shake his hand. Because in reality a two day camp that runs for 4 hours each day won't teach many of those kids much except to love the game more. They just want the chance to say they met dwight.

Pretty poor excuse for the kids who signed up for Dwight Howard and get a rookie draft pick instead.

Same thing I was saying, but he was like dont you think I want to be there for the kids, he not 100%

DWIGHT'S REPLACEMENT AT HIS (kids) BASKETBALL CAMP

*Hint*

It's none other than YBR talking to Dwight on the phone. Dwight is giving YBR long distance lessons on dunking the ball.

1296671260_fan-dunk-on-the-phone.gif

No I think your going to have to do the grunt work on that one. You made the point and it's only fair that you support your own argument. Defendants don't present evidence against themselves. That's the job of the prosecution.

Good luck finding it because I've never said Varejao was awesome, good, incredible, fantastic, or any positive adjective.

If you do find it, give the time stamp and the quote. Good luck!

We are all wrong and do not warrant consideration for opinion. You haven't immediately dismissed every rebuttal and opposing opinion.

Same thing I was saying, but he was like dont you think I want to be there for the kids, he not 100%

It just looks bad that he is out publicly at Dodgers games but cant be there for the kids. Not saying he cant have a life, it just looks bad

Thats a cheap cop out.All Dwight has to do is sit there on a chair like Santa Clause and hug and shake the kids hands while his team mates look out for him and work and interact with the kids.

I think Dwight is scared of Bianchi,Ping and Shmidtz...

Tell him I said he is a yellow back coward and a Chump. :chairshot:

I updated my last post you may want to look at it.

I'm not saying your wrong. But let's have a discussion without being dismissive of another's opinion just because of the colors we prefer on our team's jerseys.

You didn't say it. To bring it up as though its an even relatively fair proposition makes me want to slap you in real life.

The point i was making is not in defense of myself. Since your second post you've been dismissing other people for their opinions and reasoning. At some point people stop caring about what you think. You become unworthy of the time spent to explain a different perspective to you. Finally, once we are done listening to you disrespect us by following a hypocritical mindset that has you claiming we are the foolish ones for no longer granting you the respect of full replies. Bottom line, you get what you deserve.

It just looks bad that he is out publicly at Dodgers games but cant be there for the kids. Not saying he cant have a life, it just looks bad

Of course it does, but that's the situation I guess