Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

You don't even know what Houston is/was offering. I doubt Dwight is a magic come training camp

A read awhile back that it was 1 rookie (Lamb, Jones, White, D-mo), 1 pick (Tor), and they would take back 1 bad contract (jrich)

I think when all the dust settles it will be 2 rookies, 2 picks, and they take back 1 bad contract...JUST AN OPINION....not at all what I want...

A read awhile back that it was 1 rookie (Lamb, Jones, White, D-mo), 1 pick (Tor), and they would take back 1 bad contract (jrich)

I think when all the dust settles it will be 2 rookies, 2 picks, and they take back 1 bad contract...JUST AN OPINION....not at all what I want...

Just my opinion, but I would be happy with that deal, of course they would have to throw in KM to make salaries work.

Part of my reasons of feeling that way is some of the stuff he's said, some of what Hennigan has said to the public, and my opinion. Dwight doesn't think they're trying hard to move him and I think that comes all the way from DeVos. Why send Hennigan and possibly Vaughn out there to talk or "get to know him" if you're about to trade him?? The Houston package that was out there was nice a couple weeks ago, even going back to draft night and Rob didn't pull the trigger. Executives all over the league are saying we're the only ones hold up deals, including the Houston proposition which would have given everything Hennigan asked for in a deal for Dwight. He's still here because they still think they can convince to stay, as dumb as that sounds. DeVos doesn't want to rebuild, he's too old to go through that, he wants a contender and wants to continue to sell tickets, which is why I don't think they've been very serious about moving him and I'm not sure if they're going to trade him or not before training camp

I seriously doubt you know what is going on in trade negotiations. No way Dwight leaks that stuff out to some joe shmo.

I think nothing will happen till the Houston rookies can officially be traded.

Lamb,Martin,D-mo for Dwight,Jrich,Duhon

or

Lamb,Martin,Patterson for Dwight,Duhon,JRich,QRich

I seriously doubt you know what is going on in trade negotiations. No way Dwight leaks that stuff out to some joe shmo.

I think nothing will happen till the Houston rookies can officially be traded.

Ok

Ok

You don't Rudolph Jr. You know what Dwight tells you, and really, WTF does he know? His agent and himself are agenda driven and are wearing sugar coated sunglasses and seeing what they want to see.

Hennigan was hired to bring forth the rebuild. If it wasn't for that reason, we would have hired Bower. And what has Hennigan said that has led you to believe we want anything to do with Dwight? Everything he has preached has been the opposite of what Dwight and this situation represents. Same goes for Vaughn. Even Martins is now preaching it.

Devos is the owner, sure. And I think that is what these meeting have represented. Devos making sure this is it.

And Vaughn visiting Dwight? When asked the question if he will meet Dwight, he quickly sidestepped it and said he wants to meet the entire team. You think that is the organization kissing Dwights ass or even believing in him?

You're slightly become unbearable like Ridley and Rudolph, who might I add look like twins which is extremely hilarious to me since both spit out the same nonsense.

I get your Dwights text pal. It's cute. And pretty neat if he wasn't such a giant douche. But stop acting as if you know anything other than the tidbits Dwight is telling you, because quite frankly, Dwight is probably in the dark like the rest of us. And I honestly mean all of this with no disrespect, except maybe the Rudolph joke lol.

And to the rest of you. Stop being impatient. Do I refresh my Twitter feed every hour? Of course. But I've come to accept this deal will likely come out of nowhere.

• Upvote 6

Hello all and thank you all for all the great reading. This is my first post on any board.

I have question that I know will get a good responce from some of you.

I know that SVG was fired by the magic (GREAT COACH) but is still under contract for 1 year. Is it possible the FO could ask him to come back for that 1 year to assist JV adjusting to the Head coaching job. JUST CURIOUS

Hello all and thank you all for all the great reading. This is my first post on any board.

I have question that I know will get a good responce from some of you.

I know that SVG was fired by the magic (GREAT COACH) but is still under contract for 1 year. Is it possible the FO could ask him to come back for that 1 year to assist JV adjusting to the Head coaching job. JUST CURIOUS

Not possible.

Really? You can't understand why any business might give pause to the idea of giving up a lot of treasure for a man who is threatening to leave?

It is important to realize that Morey's stance on getting Howard was three weeks ago. The public learning that Howard was warning Houston that he will leave for Dallas was just over a week ago. You don't think there is any chance that this might have changed things?

Did I say Houston has backed off? No I did not. But how am I supposed to take you seriously if you can't even recognize the logic of Houston reconsidering going all out for Howard?

Don't underestimate Cleveland. They might just surprise you.

Surprise us with what? Varejao? No thanks bro.

I doubt Howard would leave $30 million on the table to go play with Dirk for a year or 2.

You don't even know what Houston is/was offering. I doubt Dwight is a magic come training camp

snapback.pngotis_smith, on 05 August 2012 - 01:59 PM, said:

I think when all the dust settles it will be 2 rookies, 2 picks, and they take back 1 bad contract...JUST AN OPINION....not at all what I want...</quote>

Just my opinion, but I would be happy with that deal, of course they would have to throw in KM to make salaries work.

This. None of us really know what offers have actually hit the table and which ones were made up by writers and wishful thinkers. I'm sure nobody is calling Dwight when we receive an offer or someone makes one and his knowledge of trade offers is probably limited to the same crap we read. With Dwight's camp leaking like a sieve I don't think any managers are looking to keep him up to date on offers.

IMO (and hopes) once the Houston rookies are cleared we'll get 2 rookies, 2 picks, Martin, they'll take a few bad contracts (at least Duhon and JRich) and Dwight will be a Rocket. Then we can all get excited about other minor moves Rob can make before we get to camp!