Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Brings a smile to my face. I remember I was at work when we closed out the cavs watching the game on the internet. Started jumping up and down yelling "Finals baby!"

Even though he was overpaid Rashard was so, so clutch that year.

Rashard Lewis will forever be one of my all time favorite Magic players for what he did for us that season and post-season.

I am one of those fans. If I ever saw Shaq out in public, I wouldn't approach him for an autograph or a picture (not that I am one to do that anyway). And what Shaq did, and continues to do, pales in comparison to what Dwight has done. There will be fan boys that will always approach Dwight, but I have a feeling that Orlando fans will feel much like I do. ***** Dwight.

I'm very much torn on Dwight. On one hand, what Dwight is doing is the worst a Magic player has ever treated the franchise and fanbase. On the other hand, I still feel more forgiving towards him than Tracy McGrady. I really still haven't forgiven T-Mac for the way he treated the Magic during his departure. Maybe it's because Dwight is technically still on the Magic roster, and deep down inside I'm hoping for a scenario to play out to allow him to stay.

And Shaq? Maybe it's because I was a 13 year old kid living in San Jose, CA, but Shaq leaving didn't really bother me so much like T-Mac and Dwight did, save for the pain of losing a beloved superstar to the Lakers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nice write up from Tony Mejia regarding Vaughn and Dwight...

"Building a winning culture requires everyone to buy in, so when the universal chorus specifically voices that one individual will never be greater than the whole, it tells you all you need to know. Hennigan is more than willing to part with the All-Star center who has been the face of the franchise for the last eight years, but he’s not going to give him away."

http://www.probasketballnews.com/news/vaughns-arrival-seems-linked-with-howards-impending-departure/

Good article, although there were about 3 grammatical mistakes. Do these writers not have editors??

Does anybody know who this AQS18 guy is on twitter?

Is he credible?

:panicworker: HELLLLLL NO!!!

He's YBR's best friend.

:panicworker: HELLLLLL NO!!!

He's YBR's best friend.

I really don't know the dude, he just followed me out of the blue one day. He's a Rockets fan that claims to have sources lol, he's already been proved wrong.

I really don't know the dude, he just followed me out of the blue one day. He's a Rockets fan that claims to have sources lol, he's already been proved wrong.

LOL dude cracks me up.