Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Put a championship team around him, actions speak louder than words

Well, Dwight's actions of late have not been of that of a champion.

He's come of as, quite frankly, a coward in all of this.

Great idea. Surprised no one has thought of that before.

For tha last 2 hours yeah. And yes if they make roster moves, they haven't changed anything since the last meeting, so he's frustrated

He has to be patient though.

No way, even with Henningan's bright mind, can they clean up the trash left behind by Otis in 1 year.

No one is just gonna give the Magic Monte Ellis for Duhon or JJ Redick.

you are just lucky i am out of Negatives.

Dwight Howard has like 2 brain cells and is an arrogant jerk that continues to screw over the magic so I understand that Rob Hennnigan was put in a difficult situation. He hasn't handled it well at all though. He's in way over his head. Why even engage in trade discussions for crappy players like Brook Lopez if he knew that he didn't want to trade for him? All he does is allow Dwight to steal more leverage from the magic.

I understand what all of you guys as fans are going through though. It's very frustrating to play in a small market like orlando when teams that play in markets like Miami and Los Angeles just buy championships. I live in Houston so I know how hard it is to put together a good team without tanking.

Was the nuggets forum like this? Hornets? Cavs? I mean we have someone blatantly ruining the team and somehow our forum gets trolls from multiple teams. Sucks.

For tha last 2 hours yeah. And yes if they make roster moves, they haven't changed anything since the last meeting, so he's frustrated

Problem is, the magic can't add a lot of long term salary and get hosed if he still decides to leave.

Dwight Howard has like 2 brain cells and is an arrogant jerk that continues to screw over the magic so I understand that Rob Hennnigan was put in a difficult situation. He hasn't handled it well at all though. He's in way over his head. Why even engage in trade discussions for crappy players like Brook Lopez if he knew that he didn't want to trade for him? All he does is allow Dwight to steal more leverage from the magic.

I understand what all of you guys as fans are going through though. It's very frustrating to play in a small market like orlando when teams that play in markets like Miami and Los Angeles just buy championships. I live in Houston so I know how hard it is to put together a good team without tanking.

Yo are you mad? Kobe gonna win ring now man. hes goin for the ring hes goin for the ring.

He probably IS open to staying....for this season so he can just be a FA and bolt where he wants. He obviously has no plans of being here long term

him and his camp know he must be traded, no way his preferred teams would be able to sign him in offseason...maybe Dallas but I don't think its his top choice...

Orlando Fans are frustrated as well. Frustraded that even though he's been in the league for like 7 years, he still hasn't increased his FT percentage and can't be relied on in the 4th quarter.

He's partly to blame as well.

well, this thread has reached an all time low. Signing off for the night, hoping to wake up to banned Laker trolls and Martin, DMo, and Lamb in Magic jerseys.

• Upvote 1

That involves adding a ton of salary over a lot of years, that literally never happens unless you have your franchise player inked longterm or you're the New York Knicks.

Dwight is a moron.