Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

1. Who said DJ, Dragic, etc WANTED to come to ORL.

2. We had Meers right. We could go over the cap for him.

3. On my phone, but is mini MLE worth 4 mil or more?

4. Would you as a free agent want to come to ORL right now?

5. Jameer is an old DJ Augustin, but still puts up identical numbers.

6. Shut the bleep up about Jameer already with your uninformed, misguided opinions and thoughts.

7. I love you all, but I have a headache.

Wow.. I completely agree with Jareth..so he must just be trolling.

1. Who said DJ, Dragic, etc WANTED to come to ORL.

2. We had Meers right. We could go over the cap for him.

3. On my phone, but is mini MLE worth 4 mil or more?

4. Would you as a free agent want to come to ORL right now?

5. Jameer is an old DJ Augustin, but still puts up identical numbers.

6. Shut the bleep up about Jameer already with your uninformed, misguided opinions and thoughts.

7. I love you all, but I have a headache.

2 issues with meer's signning...

1) if we gonna start over and rebuild... why him? just leadership? that's fine... cool with that... but...

2) why 8 mil? when no one was going to pay him 8 mil/yr... why not 6? a bit over mle?

problem that most ppl on the board have witih meer is the amount of money that he's getting... not his character and skills

1) if we gonna start over and rebuild... why him? just leadership? that's fine... cool with that... but...

2) why 8 mil? when no one was going to pay him 8 mil/yr... why not 6? a bit over mle?

problem that most ppl on the board have witih meer is the amount of money that he's getting... not his character and skills

Why do we need 2 mil more if we're tanking? No significant free agents will be signing in Orlando anytime soon.

Why do we need 2 mil more if we're tanking? No significant free agents will be signing in Orlando anytime soon.

you are right, I thought about that too.. as a fan it doesn't matter...

then it goes into another issue..

why didn't we construct his contract in a way that he will get paid more in 2nd year or 3rd year...

wouldn't that give us more trade value?

Stop complaining about the salary. We won't be using our cap space for another 3-4 yrs so this won't affect our team in aquiring any free agents. Are you guys paying this out of your pockets? Jameer will be off the books when it's time to extend any of our rookies.

I don't know where you're getting 8 mill a season from... He's making 6.1 this year, he opted out of the 8 million dollar deal for next season... God forbid we give our most loyal player and the heart and soul of our team for the past 8 years (that wants to be here and loves the organization) a decent deal to keep him around.. Jameer is one of the few things right with this team right now, not one of the many things that's wrong...

• Upvote 4

Meer was only signed for 3 years, was his third year a team option or player option?

last year is 8 mil and partially guaranteed. Not sure for what though.

Also I'm sure Good Job Rob carefully weighed out that after we trade Dwight and all or most of our bad contracts we still need to reach the league minimum in salary. Why not pay the guy with the most heart? I read somewhere his contract is between $6-7 which personally I do not have a problem letting Mr. Amway pay.