Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Dan HWNSNBU already tried strong arming his lesser profile client Mr. Kardashian aka K Humphries when he was trying to work his high profile client D12 to Nets. Now it looks like Varejao is next with this Cle deal. Keep in mind HWNSNBU is J Rich agent too so he will pawn him as well so he can control as many players in the deal as possible to get lil dwightty boy happy again..

Henny..don't take the bait on this crap. If they want Bynum, it should cost them one of their young draft picks Kyrie, Waiters, or Thompson, Luke Walton (expiring contract) and some first rounders. Oh and you can talk to the Lakers about who is taking J Rich and Duhon back.

These offers keep getting worse. Hou still has best to offer probably.

Bynum would be a possibility, but I think the magic prefer draft picks, rookies and moving contracts - as many as they can - Hedo, JRich, duh on, qrich or BBaby - magic would like to move at least 3 - absolutely would have to move 2

Magic fans like what Houston has to offer - magic want from rockets - Martin's expiring, and 2 or 3 rookies, at least 2 draft picks - one being the one they got from Toronto which should be pretty good and the Magic want to move 3 contracts as well

lakers would have to get Cleveland to help with come up with picks, their top rookie and taking contracts - it looks tougher for the lakers

Bynum is a shot, but doesn't look to be magic's first preference

As a Houston fan, I'd give up Martin, several draft picks, Morris, Parson, Patterson. I'd definitely not give up Lamb or Motiejunas, and I'd really, really, not want to give up either of the other two rookies from this year. I'd give up rights to Sergio Llull, too. Well, maybe not all of this stuff, but most of it. Parson would be the next hardest piece to see go.

• Downvote 2

As a Houston fan, I'd give up Martin, several draft picks, Morris, Parson, Patterson. I'd definitely not give up Lamb or Motiejunas, and I'd really, really, not want to give up either of the other two rookies from this year. I'd give up rights to Sergio Llull, too. Well, maybe not all of this stuff, but most of it. Parson would be the next hardest piece to see go.

Oh, yeah. Plus taking on two, maybe three bad contracts.

I think the best thing here is just to get rid of dwight before the season is over. There is really no point trying to get something REALLY good from it because if we dont get rid of dwight now, we wont get anything.

All deals with HOU must include Lamb and Tor 1st for D12. Everything else is negotiable. We aren't taking a bunch of crap for Dwight when we can just let him walk at the end of the year. If Lamb is not available for Dwight, then we trade him elsewhere or let him walk. Thank you for posting. Enjoy your day, swine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All deals with HOU must include Lamb and Tor 1st for D12. Everything else is negotiable. We aren't taking a bunch of crap for Dwight when we can just let him walk at the end of the year. If Lamb is not available for Dwight, then we trade him elsewhere or let him walk. Thank you for posting. Enjoy your day, swine.

If only the real Otis Smith thought like that, he may still have a job. I'm not toally sold on Lamb's summer league performance but he does qualify as young talent in return and their best draft pick this year.

Of course, Grandpa Simpson.

See? You understand me. Still don't agree about the trade with your team, though. Dwight is not a second stringer or an unproven player: he's the indisputable best center in the league (morons on ESPN that think there's some controversy there notwithstanding).

The best player at his position in a decade is worth more than a couple unproven rookies. Sorry, but if you want the best center, you have to pay for it. The price of admission would be Lamb.

Trade him elsewhere? Honestly, where do you think you'd get a better deal? Let him walk at the end of the year? Surely, you mean S&T, but even then, what do you think you are going to get, especially when he REALLY has the power to pick where he goes. You're going to take what Brooklyn or LA will give you. Tell me again that you think you'd get more than what Houston will give you now.

Morey knows what he's doing; maybe he'll give up Lamb, but I think you'll get very little else if you insist on Lamb. Like, Lamb, Martin, and nothing else.

• Downvote 1

See? You understand me. Still don't agree about the trade with your team, though. Dwight is not a second stringer or an unproven player: he's the indisputable best center in the league (morons on ESPN that think there's some controversy there notwithstanding).

The best player at his position in a decade is worth more than a couple unproven rookies. Sorry, but if you want the best center, you have to pay for it. The price of admission would be Lamb.

Yes, but for a one year rental?

Well you can piss right off then. Seriously, Chandler *****ing Parons as the best piece in exchange for a Top 2 player in the league?

• Upvote 2

Trade him elsewhere? Honestly, where do you think you'd get a better deal? Let him walk at the end of the year? Surely, you mean S&T, but even then, what do you think you are going to get, especially when he REALLY has the power to pick where he goes. You're going to take what Brooklyn or LA will give you. Tell me again that you think you'd get more than what Houston will give you now.

Morey knows what he's doing; maybe he'll give up Lamb, but I think you'll get very little else if you insist on Lamb. Like, Lamb, Martin, and nothing else.

Point being that we'll take the best deal. If that's pulled off the table, along with the other stuff, it's a gamble that LA won't sweeten the deal with Bynum. Giving up the #1 center for the #2 isn't such a bad deal either, especially if they take our junk.