Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Ummmmm...

Not really. In fact, Dwight pretty much has made it clear he longer wants to wear that uniform.

Sorry, YBR, sounds like you're defending Dwight here. Am I missing something?

Stockholm syndrome

Didn't sound pissed, sounded disappointed. He didn't want that info about his back out there, he didn't care about the other parts. He said he'll more than likely have to make a statement now and I just told him to keep it 100

I know for a fact that what dwight is saying is not accurate. The orlando team doctors has and still in contact with Dwight's surgeon and therapy group.

Also, Rob has said that he has been in contact with Dwight on a daily basis.

My honest opinion is that this is just another PR move to kill any potential trade with Houston as it appears a trade is on the table.

First, it was the tweet regarding taking the year off and now his tweet about not been able to run yet because of the pain.

He is just killing himself softly.

YBR dwight seems truly lost. he can't even talk to his dad? trying to justify his actions to a random fan on twitter? I don't think he has any friends that are looking out for his best interests. pretty sad

Antawn Jamison is signing with the Lakers, they are really loaded up to make a run at OKC. If they can get Dwight without losing any of their core guys (except Bynum of course), they may actually be better than OKC.

But if Dwight ends up in LA, it it sounding like Rob won't want Bynum in return. I'm just hoping for Houston now, I really want Jeremy Lamb in a Magic uniform.

I'm surprised pro teams don't have contractual restrictions and penalties for stuff like this ... or do they?

they do. This is conduct detrimental to the team. However, the magic organization will not do anything as they still working with Dwight on either a trade or resigning.

Okay so Royce White is best at ... PG ... Point Forward. He can't shoot from deep, and he gets blocked driving the lane. However, he can facilitate, crash the boards and hit the mid-range shot.

Okay so Royce White is best at ... PG ... Point Forward. He can't shoot from deep, and he gets blocked driving the lane. However, he can facilitate, crash the boards and hit the mid-range shot.

He is just a poor version of Big Baby

He is just a poor version of Big Baby

I see a more mobile Boris Diaw with a worse shot

I see a more mobile Boris Diaw with a worse shot

I agree with this. I'm still in love with the core of Lamb, Parsons and Jones. Appreciate White's hustle tonight.

EDIT: Okay so love is too strong. "Excited" about the possibly of building around these three.

EDIT 2: Added Parsons to "core."