Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I think we can all agree that Dwight and his crew of suits has pretty much F-d this up pretty badly. His image is WAY low, rock bottom if you will and this will be a dark stain on his career from here on. In 30 years when people look back and think of Dwight Howard, people will think "Yeah but man did he mess it up big time back in the days, he really handled it like a douche". This has taken so much time, so much drama, so much "what, what, if, how, HUH?!" that fans of every other team has had more the enough. They are fed up with it. So fed up with it that they don't even want Dwight on their teams, some of them.

I think the only way Dwight can fix this, is by coming out, apologize and say he'll finish the upcoming season and even give us a chance in his free agency, to consider the Magic as a place for his future. Of course I see it that way as a Magic fan, but I honestly think that's the only way to fix it for him.

Hedo was gone for like a season and a half, and it's Otis's fault for bringing him back and getting rid of any nice assets, not Dwight's.

Also, who was going to demand to come to Orlando? That's quite the assumption that Dwight could have just gotten top guys (such that they could even demand a trade and not be laughed at like JJ) to just force their team's hand and send them to the Magic.

once Vince Carter a star player in his prime was traded for Mourning (never played for Raptors), Eric Williams, Aaron Williams and draft picks...

But don't you think that the way KG stuck it out in Minn before being traded didn't burn the bridges with the fans? The way Dwight has orchestrated this trade demand has almost completely alienated the fans he says he loves so much.

I think that's the part he doesn't get. And I'm sure HWNSNBU told him that's what he needed to do. But KG talked about how staying loyal in Minnesota robbed him of his young years. Its up to Dwight to decide if that's how he wants to win a ring. Unfortunately its us fans that have to suffer

LMAO :shard:

Does this count? Because I obviously care about my rep. Have you seen it lately? :shard:

Its got to be approaching -50 now :shard:

Edit: Correction. -60. I win

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think we can all agree that Dwight and his crew of suits has pretty much F-d this up pretty badly. His image is WAY low, rock bottom if you will and this will be a dark stain on his career from here on. In 30 years when people look back and think of Dwight Howard, people will think "Yeah but man did he mess it up big time back in the days, he really handled it like a douche". This has taken so much time, so much drama, so much "what, what, if, how, HUH?!" that fans of every other team has had more the enough. They are fed up with it. So fed up with it that they don't even want Dwight on their teams, some of them.

I think the only way Dwight can fix this, is by coming out, apologize and say he'll finish the upcoming season and even give us a chance in his free agency, to consider the Magic as a place for his future. Of course I see it that way as a Magic fan, but I honestly think that's the only way to fix it for him.

I think the only way Dwight will fix this is by Firing HWNSNBU and signing the extension. Of course with a lot of apologies.

LMAO :shard:

Does this count? Because I obviously care about my rep. Have you seen it lately? :shard:

Its got to be approaching -50 now :shard:

LMAO

That does, just because it maked me laugh.

• Upvote 1