Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

And of course, that is not what is happening in Brooklyn. OTIS was inept but he is not longer in our team. I think he is flattering himself too much with the I AM GREAT AND PEOPLE WILL PAY TO SEE ME. I have my season tickets not because of him.. I pay to see the team play whether Dwight is there or not. I am a Magic Fan first and foremost. Dwight happens to be the best player of my team. He needs to be more humble. The team will eventually find a replacement and that is was going to happen on all cities.

If he really wants to be one of the greatest, he needs to play a Duncan/Magic/Bird/Miller/Jordan etc... role. People who play and win for their cities and not for themselves.

I think he'd love to build a legacy here but he doesn't want to be one of those players that just stays here and doesn't win titles. He's still got what KG said to him about 'loyalty' years ago

Guys.. Let me tell you something. I have been bashing Dwight over the past few weeks but I don't really want him gone. I will gladly forgive that big fella if he sign the extension. I miss that guy already.

This is just me talking after 5 glasses of merlot.

You really wish someone would get injured? That shows quite a bit of low character, to be honest.

And Dwight shows high character?

I think he'd love to build a legacy here but he doesn't want to be one of those players that just stays here and doesn't win titles. He's still got what KG said to him about 'loyalty' years ago

I hope he leaves and wins as many titles as McGrady.

Seriously, I've had enough of Dwight's mouth piece. But thats just me.

• Downvote 1

The same KG who left minnesota for Boston to win?

Guys.. Let me tell you something. I have been bashing Dwight over the past few weeks but I don't really want him gone. I will gladly forgive that big fella if he sign the extension. I miss that guy already.

This is just me talking after 5 glasses of merlot.

I'm 4 glasses of vodka in as well..

Come on man. Dwight isn't wishing injuries or harm on anyone. He might be a bonehead who's holding a franchise hostage at the moment, but he isn't wishing for someone to get hurt and maybe ruin his or her career. It's one thing to wish a player never wins a ring, but injury? I'm just as disappointed and frustrated as anyone over this whole circus, but lets not get carried away.

before bringing Hedo back we had nice pieces...Carter's expriring contract, Nelson's cap friendly contract, Gortat-nice young productive center, draft picks...If Dwight had recruited other stars they could have demanded to be traded to Orlando, but he did not...because he wanted to team up with Deron somewhere else since 2008

Hedo was gone for like a season and a half, and it's Otis's fault for bringing him back and getting rid of any nice assets, not Dwight's.

Also, who was going to demand to come to Orlando? That's quite the assumption that Dwight could have just gotten top guys (such that they could even demand a trade and not be laughed at like JJ) to just force their team's hand and send them to the Magic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You really wish someone would get injured? That shows quite a bit of low character, to be honest.

Yeah that's a little harsh. I mean its not that he hates Orlando or doesn't want to be here, just that he wants to win and win now and he's not sure Orlando trying hard to win. If he wants to leave that's on him, if he stays then cool. But like I told him don't leave if you feel you haven't done all you can to win a title here

Is just Basketball..Basketbal..we are just talking about basketball here.. Basketball!.

Dwight is not the smartest out there, but he does and has done a lot for this city. He is still a very nice guy under my eyes(outside of basketball).