Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I don't think it was anything HWNSNBU said to him today, I think he was saying honestly how he feels. Disappointed with the coaching search, and also he did mean everything he said back in March. He felt played 'after' the opt in. Lol he didn't explain all the way how. When he says they're about money over winning he saying that while he's been there they really haven't put a team together that's contended for more than a year. But the Magic know regardless whether they ever win a championship that dwight will continue to sell tickets and make money for the city.

Lmao this is the dumbest thing you could have made up or he could have said.. Which ever it is..

We traded Rashard, Ariza, CLee, Gortat for higher contracts and for more vet players that might help the team be even better.. Most teams that get close to a championship make minor tweaks but this team spent more and more money each year to try and get closer. Whatever.. none of our trades until recently or signings until recently have been to try and save money or run this team more efficiently.. Ok Dwight.. Sign for the Vet minimum this year so we can go pick up a big contact if it's that important to you

I don't think it was anything HWNSNBU said to him today, I think he was saying honestly how he feels. Disappointed with the coaching search, and also he did mean everything he said back in March. He felt played 'after' the opt in. Lol he didn't explain all the way how. When he says they're about money over winning he saying that while he's been there they really haven't put a team together that's contended for more than a year. But the Magic know regardless whether they ever win a championship that dwight will continue to sell tickets and make money for the city.

And of course, that is not what is happening in Brooklyn. OTIS was inept but he is not longer in our team. I think he is flattering himself too much with the I AM GREAT AND PEOPLE WILL PAY TO SEE ME. I have my season tickets not because of him.. I pay to see the team play whether Dwight is there or not. I am a Magic Fan first and foremost. Dwight happens to be the best player of my team. He needs to be more humble. The team will eventually find a replacement and that is was going to happen on all cities.

If he really wants to be one of the greatest, he needs to play a Duncan/Magic/Bird/Miller/Jordan etc... role. People who play and win for their cities and not for themselves.

How sure you are YBR is really texting/tweeting Dwight and not one of his people passing themselves as Dwight. :lurk:

Lol its dwight trust me

YBR tell Dwight if you talk to him to trip down some stairs so he's out the final year of Orlando and we can file for a injury exception.. Might be the smartest move we could make..

YBR you following Dwight to wherever he goes?

You a fanboy?

Edit: I, for one, couldnt give a ***** less where dwight's head is at at this point.

Can we please stop talking about Dwight's inability to recruit free agents? How is he supposed to recruit guys with Rashard's ginormous contract? He can say all the nice things he wants about the city/organization, but if we can't pay 'em, they aren't going to come.

We don't know whether he's reached out to other players, all we know is that we've had nothing but MLEs and BAEs and whatever else to work with for several years (or at least, that's all I know).

• Upvote 1

People, stop bashing YBR. If you have some issues with Dwight, don't let it rain on YBR even though he's in contact with him. YBR just shares with us what Dwight says.

YBR has as much of a right to post here as the rest of us (except Curran, maybe)

• Upvote 1

YBR tell Dwight if you talk to him to trip down some stairs so he's out the final year of Orlando and we can file for a injury exception.. Might be the smartest move we could make..

Smartest? No

People, stop bashing YBR. If you have some issues with Dwight, don't let it rain on YBR even though he's in contact with him. YBR just shares with us what Dwight says.

YBR has as much of a right to post here as the rest of us (except Curran, maybe)

and Arielle..and Dwight himself

Can we please stop talking about Dwight's inability to recruit free agents? How is he supposed to recruit guys with Rashard's ginormous contract? He can say all the nice things he wants about the city/organization, but if we can't pay 'em, they aren't going to come.

We don't know whether he's reached out to other players, all we know is that we've had nothing but MLEs and BAEs and whatever else to work with for several years (or at least, that's all I know).

before bringing Hedo back we had nice pieces...Carter's expriring contract, Nelson's cap friendly contract, Gortat-nice young productive center, draft picks...If Dwight had recruited other stars they could have demanded to be traded to Orlando, but he did not...because he wanted to team up with Deron somewhere else since 2008

Sorry Addi.. I'm just over this Dwightmare BS and all the loops it has taken.. I seriously have a hard time swallowing what YBR says over any other rumors out there from the past. If anything this franchise is known for is overspending and pushing hard for a championship. What a slap in the face weather it's from a player or a faker..

You really wish someone would get injured? That shows quite a bit of low character, to be honest.