Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Oh I agree. Liggins showed he deserved minutes but SVG and his trust issues always rubbed me the wrong way.

SVG also did this to Ariza

Why are we talking about Liggins here?

Arielle or someone similiar made an account and is claiming to be Liggins. Slow day.

Arielle or someone similiar made an account and is claiming to be Liggins. Slow day.

He is not even in our team.. He is an unrestricted agent. I doubt he makes the team if we take a lot of other rookies in the DH12 trade.

• Downvote 2

so when can motiejunas get traded? i thought someone said 30 days? if that's right he signed his contract on july 6, so could he be traded first week of august? maybe henny really likes this guy (looked pretty good in the one summer league game i watched) and we're just in a holding pattern and henny doesn't want to really discuss anything until this guy can be talked about in addition to letting the lin/asik situation be settled.

so when can motiejunas get traded? i thought someone said 30 days? if that's right he signed his contract on july 6, so could he be traded first week of august? maybe henny really likes this guy (looked pretty good in the one summer league game i watched) and we're just in a holding pattern and henny doesn't want to really discuss anything until this guy can be talked about in addition to letting the lin/asik situation be settled.

He can be traded somewhere in august. The only problem is that Rob will not wait until then. He wants a resolution prior to start the camp. He wants to start the season with the team set.

I was at the barber shop the other day in downtown Knoxville, and I saw some kid on his cell phone and he said something about a flight.

So I went up to him and asked him if he said Dwight, and he said "no". So I asked him what he's hearing and he said I was crazy. I told him I think that will happen too and Dwight will either resign since I'm smart and know everything or he'll be traded to the Brooklyn Rockets. He called for his mom but I told him Otis doesn't live here anymore.

Then some Magic officials came up to me and taught me how to box out and I spent the night in a fancy hotel.

• Upvote 6

He can be traded somewhere in august. The only problem is that Rob will not wait until then. He wants a resolution prior to start the camp. He wants to start the season with the team set.

When I was watching the Rockets summer league game a couple days ago it sure sounded like McHale is really high on the guy. Doubt if he's available.

I farted the other day and it sounded like it was saying "We're trading D12 to Houston for Rookies and Picks So That We Can Rebuild In A Timely Fashion".

I don't know what to believe anymore.