Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

DON'T. LISTEN. TO. INSIDERS. ON. THIS. FORUM.

Even if it's you?

Lamb/Parsons/Jones + tor pick have to be the basis of any package from Houston. Add fillers to make salaries match and we're good.
I like Montiejunas. He's a big guy. Add him in there too. Maybe keep Ewing to develop this kid. They won' t need him with Howard plus if the Knicks don't match Lin, and Lin plays great, Howard could resign with the Rockets.

I agree, I also like D-Mo, and if we can get him, I'm 100% for it; but, IDK if Houston will give him. Maybe Rob is trying to work his magic and get him too.

I can't wait for this to be over.

I like Montiejunas. He's a big guy. Add him in there too. Maybe keep Ewing to develop this kid. They won' t need him with Howard plus if the Knicks don't match Lin, and Lin plays great, Howard could resign with the Rockets.

I was thinking this when I watched the SL game. I just wasn't sure what his status with the team was, as far as a trade.

The locker room last year was terrible, Big Baby ate all the food,Von Wafer kept starting fights,Dwight's joke weren't funny, Daniel Orton kept stinking up the room, and Turkoglu was hogging the couch.

And you kept stealing air from the rest of the team that saw minutes on the court?

• Downvote 1

Made me lol.

You know damn well there were other players on that court that played like they didn't belong on my local highschool team. Liggins was not one of them.

You know damn well there were other players on that court that played like they didn't belong on my local highschool team. Liggins was not one of them.

Oh I agree. Liggins showed he deserved minutes but SVG and his trust issues always rubbed me the wrong way.

Oh I agree. Liggins showed he deserved minutes but SVG and his trust issues always rubbed me the wrong way.

Why are we talking about Liggins here?