Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I just feel like Magic fans did not deserve this, on the first day of free agency when every team is excited to see who their team might get, Magic Fans get a slap in the face that Dwight will only resign in New Jersey! YBR, with what fans had to endure last year, can you see why they are growing tired of this mess. Every Magic fan knows that with Dwight here we will always be good, but if he doesn't want to be here, I don't want him to be here. I think if he wants to be here he will have to sever ties with his agent, and if he does not do that, than he probably wants to move on and the handwriting is on the wall.

I can, hell im a Magic fan too, and even I have got to the point were im coming around to liking the Houston deal, but i know Hennigans not going to do the deal if he gets the sense that Dwight is still torn about leaving/staying. All Magic fans have a right to be upset with him. I especially am because he's letting HWNSNBU dictate everything and ruin the image he worked so hard to have. I too want him to cut ties with HWNSNBU, me and him have gone back and forth about this. HWNSNBU is a powerful agent, has ties with a lot of powerful people, and can get 12 a lot of endorsement worldwide and Dwight knows this. To me thats got a part of the reason its hard for him to cut HWNSNBU. That and HWNSNBU has done a great job of painting the Magic franchise and fans as 'bad guys' and him as the good guy thats trying to save him from a 'bad situation'.

Its all on Dwight. He knows what his dad and family have told and suggested to him. He's gotta look at his heart and make a decision about HWNSNBU

• Upvote 1

I can, hell im a Magic fan too, and even I have got to the point were im coming around to liking the Houston deal, but i know Hennigans not going to do the deal if he gets the sense that Dwight is still torn about leaving/staying. All Magic fans have a right to be upset with him. I especially am because he's letting HWNSNBU dictate everything and ruin the image he worked so hard to have. I too want he to cut ties with HWNSNBU, me and him have gone back and forth about this. HWNSNBU is a powerful agent, has ties with a lot of powerful people, and can get 12 a lot of endorsement worldwide and Dwight knows this. To me thats got a part of the reason its hard for him to cut HWNSNBU. That and HWNSNBU has done a great job of painting the Magic franchise and fans as 'bad guys' and him as the good guy thats trying to save him from a 'bad situation'.

Its all on Dwight. He knows what his dad and family have told and suggested to him. He's gotta look at his heart and make a decision about HWNSNBU

Dwight (and you) are incorrect. He's about to get traded to Houston.

That and HWNSNBU has done a great job of painting the Magic franchise and fans as 'bad guys' and him as the good guy thats trying to save him from a 'bad situation'.

Maybe I've been looking at the wrong news sources, but it seems like HWNSNBU (or Dwight, never sure who says what), despite his best efforts to paint Dwight into a 'bad situation', has done a terrible job.

I haven't heard of anyone that's on Dwight's side right now.

• Downvote 1

Can someone recap what I missed since 6pm?

Apparently Rene spends WAY too much time on the internet. Other than that, not much... unless you got a PM, in which case, your reaction to reading the news will probably be mild interest with a touch of disappointment.

Basically you have to PM Beast if you want to know a secret, and Luis Scola should be amnestied.

Okay.... I guess I will wait until tomorrow... Maybe it will be prime time then. Thanks Capo.

The only two deals that make any sense are the Houston and OKC deals. But they both yield different results. OKCs offer brings the potential for our own big 2, but can also lead to many years of middle of the pack teams. Houston sets us up for the lottery and the future which is comprised of Lamb, White, Jones, Nicholson and (hopefully) Parsons. Also, we will have high picks that will sustain our future and change our identity of the team. Thus, the conflict arises. What kind of franchise are we looking to become?

LOL I don't want to know at all all. This beat up, or shall I call it 'the mission to become popular on an anonymous forum' makes me think that it's nothing. But to CONTINUE to waste page after page, gathering fanboys one by one "DM ME please lolsy love youuuuu" is just ridiculous. If I was a mod I'd just get rid of you for ruining the 'Dwight Howard' thread.

If you want the attention so much, there's other sites you can use for this sort of thing...

www. hugmebigboy .com

www. menneedtobethelittlespoontoo .org

Wow you frequent those websites too??? Want to be friends on there?