Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

UMMMM NO. We wouldnt be in cap hell. Turk and Duhon both dont have non guaranteed contracts after this year Magic. This is the last year of redicks contract as well as Earl Clark. We will only have Jrich, Duhon, Davis, Ayon, Nicholson, OQuinn. Qrich has a player option. The Magic will have about 22 million in salary next year. With the salary cap around 60 million we will have about 38 million in cap space. We can give 16 million of that to Howard and the rest to FA such as Ellis, Jennings, Iggy, Josh Smith.

Same names i've been hearing about for 3 years now, want to add Chris Paul to that list? Move on. Not happening.

What post would that be? The post where you said absolutely nothing at all?

If you can't tell us, then why tell us that you have something to tell but you can't tell us? Better not to tell us at all, right?

Half of the posts on this forum say nothing at all. Why is Notorious SAC still here if that is the case?

First of all, I don't know why my post was deleted.

Second of all, we can't tell you because it isn't our info to share. The source of the info doesn't want to get lynched.

And Ed thank you.

I really hope you're not using the term "lynch" as anything short of a massive hyperbole.

Otherwise, get a grip.

Chad Evans‏@ChadEvansNBA

Source believes the #Magic are hoping to get both Bynum and Gasol from LA. #Lakers aren't budging (yet?)

Chad Evans‏@ChadEvansNBA

#Rockets will take Hedo, Duhon, and J-Rich from the Magic if they can come to an agreement

Chad Evans‏@ChadEvansNBA

Source believes DeVos is still in "win now" mode which is slowing up this trade process.

What post would that be? The post where you said absolutely nothing at all?

If you can't tell us, then why tell us that you have something to tell but you can't tell us? Better not to tell us at all, right?

Because it was a sketchy rumor and the timeline isn't solid at all so anyone that posts it, would just be flamed here by now.

I told you guys earlier if you searched hard enough you'd find it

:chairshot:

Same names i've been hearing about for 3 years now, want to add Chris Paul to that list? Move on. Not happening.

3 years ago those players werent available for FA. those are the same names we heard in trade rumors..not FA signing. Also gay and OJ mayo will be available.

I really hope you're not using the term "lynch" as anything short of a massive hyperbole.

Otherwise, get a grip.

Everyone was saying "lynch mob" so I figured it fit.

Chad Evans‏@ChadEvansNBA

Source believes the #Magic are hoping to get both Bynum and Gasol from LA. #Lakers aren't budging (yet?)

Chad Evans‏@ChadEvansNBA

#Rockets will take Hedo, Duhon, and J-Rich from the Magic if they can come to an agreement

Chad Evans‏@ChadEvansNBA

Source believes DeVos is still in "win now" mode which is slowing up this trade process.

If Devos is still in win now mode then he has Alzheimer's. You cant win now if your trading Howard. You cant win now if you keep howard since it would be almost the same team that lost in the 1st round last year. Win now mode would be Trading Howard for salary cap relief.

• Upvote 1

If Devos is still in win now mode then he has Alzheimer's. You cant win now if your trading Howard. You cant win now if you keep howard since it would be almost the same team that lost in the 1st round last year. Win now mode would be Trading Howard for salary cap relief.

Bingo!

Half of the posts on this forum say nothing at all. Why is Notorious SAC still here if that is the case?

Half of the posts on this forum are pointless have no have meaning. For example look at all the one sided trades some of you people come up with from trade machine.

It wouldn't be the same team that lost last year. We would have Dwight Howard.

• Upvote 1