Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

It's tough to know what to do next, even if (and it’s a big if) Dwight signed on long term we still aren’t anywhere near a championship with the current squad and have bad contracts throughout the whole team.

In a way playing hardball so Houston ups their offer is the best way to go, if it’s true that they are considering using the amnesty on Scola so they can take on more contracts we should just dump everything we can on them and start fresh. It will be a bad couple of years but a team of rookies with plenty of cap space and decent picks has far more potential that Dwight and load of overpaid, declining players like J-Rich, Hedo etc.

Wow, with the way things are going, no one who has any kind of info will dare tell us. We've already had people try to share info before, and when it doesn't happen, are pretty much run off the board by a huge mob with pitchforks and torches. Then we have others who say "hey, I know what happens to people who share information that doesn't come to pass, and I don't want to get run off the board by a huge mob with pitchforks and torches, but I do kinda have some info", and people complain about him not spilling the beans.

If I'm remembering things right, Shock has been a loooooooooong time member of this board and I can't remember him getting involved in fake-tweets, or passing out bogus information intentionally. So since we know he knows what happens to people who try to share information that doesn't wind up happening, he opts to say that he's heard something that might happen, but doesn't want to give details since he's worried about being run off the board by a huge mob with pitchforks and torches. So how do we respond? Why, we get a huge mob with pitchforks and torches and start going after him!

Obviously the best option for him, and for any of our members who have inside information, would be to never share it. But then we only wind up knowing once it breaks on ESPN or whatever. And I don't know about y'all, but I was enjoying the crap out of Moldy Hobo dropping by and giving US the details on something long before anyone else knew. I guess all I'm saying is for those who constantly run people down, because those who try to share insider info either have information that doesn't pan out (and this recent Dwight/NJ thing should have taught all of us how things change minute to minute), or don't give full disclosure because they know what happens to guys here when the information doesn't pan out, will soon have NO insiders willing to say ANYTHING except "I knew all about that" after things have already gone down, which just leads to us rolling our eyes and saying "yeah, yeah"...

Oh, Jesus Christ. A lynch mob, really? Blow things out of proportion much?

Let's recap: A guy that has been a member on this forum for almost 2 years and knows how the people here enjoy inside information decides he is going to post in the most active thread on the boards that he has inside information but, alas, he isn't allowed to share it with anyone. He then promptly responds to every reply that he gets with, "Oh, gee, no....I'm sorry. I can't. I just can't" Like he was originally planning on telling us everything but then his "source" called him at zero hour to plead for his ****ing discretion. Then he does what every "insider" does when he really doesn't know anything and drops the vaguest hints possible. "It's something that may happen today or maybe even a little later". "It may affect Dwight Howard." "I'm pretty sure the ****ing Magic are involved....if that helps." Finally, he completely defies whatever bull**** reasons he has for not posting it on the main forum by offering to tell people in the chat room.

Honestly, why does anyone do this other than to get attention? Like I said before, I don't give a crap if he has info or not. I don't care if he shares the info or not. What drives me effing bonkers is people that come on to this forum and claim they have info but don't share it (while stringing people along all day with promises that more info will come) and people that are constantly clamoring for new inside info from any person that has ever claimed to know anything that isn't common knowledge. Phenom by claiming to know something and not sharing it has guaranteed that this thread will evolve into an endless stream of **** full of the 2 things that irritate me the most on this forum.

And again, I have no problem with people that post info that they claim to have here. Catman, for example, is a poster that I have a lot of respect for that I know definitely gets some info from inside the Magic organization on occasion. When he does, he posts it here and I take it for what it is worth and thank him for the information....regardless of if it comes to fruition or not. What Catman doesn't do is subject this forum to some bull**** hints that he may know something and sit back and watch all the people beg him to share it. That's the difference.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Jareth your the best...so there is no point in trying to be better than you...you are just as good as good as Obama...great job on the health care reform.

Wtf save your political analogies for the MSNBC comment section this is a sports forum

Jareth your the best...so there is no point in trying to be better than you...you are just as good as good as Obama...great job on the health care reform.

Lol

Oh, Jesus Christ. A lynch mob, really? Blow things out of proportion much?

Let's recap: A guy that has been a member on this forum for almost 2 years and knows how the people here enjoy inside information decides he is going to post in the most active thread on the boards that he has inside information but, alas, he isn't allowed to share it with anyone. He then promptly responds to every reply that he gets with, "Oh, gee, no....I'm sorry. I can't. I just can't" Like he was originally planning on telling us everything but then his "source" called him at zero hour to plead for his ****ing discretion. Then he does what every "insider" does when he really doesn't know anything and drops the vaguest hints possible. "It's something that may happen today or maybe even a little later". "It may affect Dwight Howard." "I'm pretty sure the ****ing Magic are involved....if that helps." Finally, he completely defies whatever bull**** reasons he has for not posting it on the main forum by offering to tell people in the chat room.

Honestly, why does anyone do this other than to get attention? Like I said before, I don't give a crap if he has info or not. I don't care if he shares the info or not. What drives me effing bonkers is people that come on to this forum and claim they have info but don't share it (while stringing people along all day with promises that more info will come) and people that are constantly clamoring for new inside info from any person that has ever claimed to know anything that isn't common knowledge. Phenom by claiming to know something and not sharing it has guaranteed that this thread will evolve into an endless stream of **** full of the 2 things that irritate me the most on this forum.

And again, I have no problem with people that post info that they claim to have here. Catman, for example, is a poster that I have a lot of respect for that I know definitely gets some info from inside the Magic organization on occasion. When he does, he posts it here and I take it for what it is worth and thank him for the information....regardless of if it comes to fruition or not. What Catman doesn't do is subject this forum to some bull**** hints that he may know something and sit back and watch all the people beg him to share it. That's the difference.

Lol

You got it twisted homie

I hope he sees this soon

Wtf save your political analogies for the MSNBC comment section this is a sports forum

Must be a Obama supporter...Or Jareth..Either way..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2