Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

If Hennigan can get rid of Duhon, Hedo, and J Rich in that trade, they should give him the Executive of the Year award in the same press conference.

Can't see how Houston plans on keeping Dwight beyond the season if they make that trade

True, forgot about Ferry doing work in ATL.

But he didn't do it in 1 move :shard:

That prove my point. It is more difficult to do multiple moves in just a few days and he did not had dwight.

Interesting change in attitude. Now that Brooklyn is out of the picture, it seems the consensus is just to get an apology and an extension rather than literally having him go to Hell.

Personally, I would still like Dwight to extend, he's still the best center in the league, and he had a career year last season (in rebounds at least) despite all the drama. I would love to see Dwight give Handsome Rob the chance to build something around him.

Also, too bad for Jareth that Chuck Hayes isn't still on the Rockets or he might finally come over here.

Can't see how Houston plans on keeping Dwight beyond the season if they make that trade

Morey seems confident they can convince him, and what are his options anyways? All the big markets are out of cap space, and Houson can pay him a lot more anyways.

Interesting change in attitude. Now that Brooklyn is out of the picture, it seems the consensus is just to get an apology and an extension rather than literally having him go to Hell.

Personally, I would still like Dwight to extend, he's still the best center in the league, and he had a career year last season (in rebounds at least) despite all the drama. I would love to see Dwight give Handsome Rob the chance to build something around him.

Also, too bad for Jareth that Chuck Hayes isn't still on the Rockets or he might finally come over here.

People here didn't want to see him end up with the Nets.

I will accept him and embrace him again as long as he change his attitude. He is still the best center on the league.

Replace the terrible trio with rookies

Resign Dwight

Work from there, already a better team

I'd still do it. Even with the b.s.

By chance did anyone hear BS of the OS interview on ESPN....when asked when it is all said and done, where will Dwight Howard be, and he said...........................the Lakers and Bynum will be here.....he said it makes too much sense for both teams!!!!!!!!

He could have said......................I don't know...but the drama continues!!!!!!!

:chairshot:

Morey seems confident they can convince him, and what are his options anyways? All the big markets are out of cap space, and Houson can pay him a lot more anyways.

But they'll have a terrible team with no cap space won't they?