Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

We would get rid of Dudu, JRich, and Hedos contracts...that would be better than I could have hoped.

In a way, I'd like Howard to reconsider and sign an extension with us. But if we have to trade him, that would be the dream scenario in my opinion. Dump some contracts, get a few younger players and picks. I don't think we can ask for much else.

Dude, Dwight should look at apologizing for his side of the drama and stay in Orlando. That comes from a veteran fan of ye 'ole blue and white.

I agree!!!! 100%

Dwight can still make this work. He has not address the media yet. I will gladly accept him back with upper arms as long as he apologize to the fans.

Please tell him not to forget about the kids and his camp.

Orlando is still his home.

I agree!!!! 100%

Dwight can still make this work. He has not address the media yet. I will gladly accept him back with upper arms as long as he apologize to the fans.

Please tell him not to forget about the kids and his camp.

Orlando is still his home.

Been workin' on those tris, huh?

Wouldn't it be better to move QRich and not Turk due to a longer contract?Or beggers can't be choosey?

Qrich actually has a stat line per last season. Don't propose such a blasphemous idea.

If Hennigan can get rid of Duhon, Hedo, and J Rich in that trade, they should give him the Executive of the Year award in the same press conference.

If Hennigan can get rid of Duhon, Hedo, and J Rich in that trade, they should give him the Executive of the Year award in the same press conference.

Atlanta already won that.

Don't get me wrong, I dread the day we trade Dwight. Even after all the crap I know what kind of player he is and would love for him to stay.

That being said I am done hoping for that and am moving forward with the belief that whatever damage that exists is irreparable and he will be shipped out. In that case I want the best deal to clear decks and cap space. This is a 2 star league now and we will need to find 2 guys who want to be here to build around and for that you need space.