Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

@KBergCBS

Orlando may want all draft picks exchanged in the trade, giving them five first-round picks in a deal without Cavs, league source says.

Can someone explain to me why RH wants all these LATE first round draft picks?

Does he honestly believe he could get someone like a MarShon Brooks with the 28th pick or something?

The key is "Orlando may want". Its pure speculation so you'd have to ask Ken Berger

Update:

@JoshuaBRobbins

OK, #Magic GM Rob Hennigan and his 2 assistant GMs are now at their courtside seats.

LOL

Hey Josh, were they cackling like little school girls returning from the bathroom together?

Look, I know Horford's a good player, but what is it that interests everyone so much in being a 5th-8th seed in the East over potential Lottery picks?

What lottery picks are you referring to? Houston has one from Toronto. Any picks we get from NJ will be mid to late 20's

Evan Dunlap ‏@BQRMagic

Spotted Rob Hennigan, phone in hand, pacing around his second-floor office overlooking the court during OKC/Pacers.

I cannot stop these guys from tweeting these worthless tweets for the sake of hits, but I can politely ask you to not sully these boards even further by posting them here.

From Ken Berger's article:

Brook Lopez would command at least $10 million a year in a sign-and-trade as part of the deal. The Magic have grown comfortable with Lopez being the key veteran player coming back in a Howard trade, pending a positive review of Lopez's foot injury by Orlando's medical staff, sources said.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ken-berger/19553183/cavs-out-of-dwight-trade-mix-as-nets-continue-to-push-forward

==================

From Adrian Wojnarowski's article:

The Magic received medical reports on Lopez on Tuesday morning, and league sources said Orlando officials have concerns about committing four years of near-maximum contract money considering that he broke his foot twice last season and only appeared in five games.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--nets--deal-for-magic-center-dwight-howard-jepoardized-after-cavs-withdraw.html

Update:

@JoshuaBRobbins

OK, #Magic GM Rob Hennigan and his 2 assistant GMs are now at their courtside seats.

LOL

And once again, all is right with the world. Thank God they found their seats without the aid of an usher.

The Magic received medical reports on Lopez on Tuesday morning, and league sources said Orlando officials have concerns about committing four years of near-maximum contract money considering that he broke his foot twice last season and only appeared in five games.

Sweet! Stay away from Lopez!!!

Link to source?

Update:

@JoshuaBRobbins

LOL

They had to finish chugging their beers and then stand in those damn lines at the bathroom before returning to their seats. Good to see Henny and his henchmen have to endure the same halftime delays that we fans have to suffer at Magic games.

Of course, this upcoming season the arena will be half empty and we'll all be able to get to a urinal and back to our seats before the 2nd half tips off.

What lottery picks are you referring to? Houston has one from Toronto. Any picks we get from NJ will be mid to late 20's

That would be it.. also the one we have of our own by virtue of how bad our roster will be as we rebuild. I just couldn't figure out why anyone wants to do the ATL deal over HOU, and I didn't think anyone wanted to deal with BK.

ooooooooooooo look everyone...EVAN DUNLOP is at the game!!! What a cool guy...he is tweeting such cool info.

does he watch games or just collect stats when he is done??

I'd be watching Nicholson kill it if I was him, but I guess staring at Henny and rubbing himself while thinking of RYNO's PER is more exciting.