Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Parsons can ball. He hit some clutch shots last year and is going to be a lock down defender. His length and bb iq give him a huge advantage over other wing players.

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

Orlando may want all draft picks exchanged in the trade, giving them five first-round picks in a deal without Cavs, league source says.

Just what I want is 5 first round picks spread out the next 5 years all in the late late 20's. Awesome. where do I sign?

• Upvote 2

Gator fans crack me up.

What if it's not because you're a gator fan? What if you like him because you watched him play at winter park high school before Austin rivers got there. The kids a homer to Orlando

@KBergCBS

Orlando may want all draft picks exchanged in the trade, giving them five first-round picks in a deal without Cavs, league source says.

Can someone explain to me why RH wants all these LATE first round draft picks?

Does he honestly believe he could get someone like a MarShon Brooks with the 28th pick or something?

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

Just what I want is 5 first round picks spread out the next 5 years all in the late late 20's. Awesome. where do I sign?

sign on brook lopez's and humphries contract lulz

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

Cavs would've gotten a 1st-round pick for taking Humphries. If Orlando takes him, they get the pick, bringing their total in deal to five.

Look, I know Horford's a good player, but what is it that interests everyone so much in being a 5th-8th seed in the East over potential Lottery picks?

Look, I know Horford's a good player, but what is it that interests everyone so much in being a 5th-8th seed in the East over potential Lottery picks?

A good big man with solid young players and cap space is as good as lottery picks. We can sign good players if we have the cap space.