Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Is this not the same Knappy who was about to put a hit out on Brian Hill?

I wondered the exact same thing. I'm waiting for a Knappy "6 posts in a row" special!

I'm with you guys. I had to take a double-check at the name.

I don't think we have any CIA agents or mediums on this forum so there's really no way any of us could know the answers to these questions.

CIA agents wouldn't know that anyways..lol

I wondered the exact same thing. I'm waiting for a Knappy "6 posts in a row" special!

You'd think that would've happened for Otis long time ago after Otis' performance as GM. A campaign for Otis was probably deserved.

Al Horford >>>>>>>>>>> Broken Foot Lopez + Sheldan + Jones + Luke Walton + late picks in 20's

I agree. Ship him to the ATL for Horford and expirings coming from BK. At $12 a year for 4 years. Horford seems like a discount compared to a max deal for Lopez

Has anyone heard if Hennigan is trying to talk to Andrew Bynum?

Anyone know why Bynum won't sign with Orlando - is it because the team is going to be too bad and rebuilding?

I think the reason Bynum won't commit right now is because if he signs an extension, he only gets 3 yrs/ 60 mil, while if he waits it out he can sign for 5 yrs/ 100 mil. It's pretty much the same reason why Chris Paul won't commit right now.

Only one way to find out. Knappy1 what do you think of Brian Hill? We will know if it is the real you by your reply. It will be as easy as authenticating a real DOM post from an imposter.

I think you probably kept him away from BrianHilling the crap out of Otis with your anti-Otis posts. Shame on you...

We should trade Dwight Howard to the Milwaukee Bucks, they suck at trading players and he would be stuck there miserable for a very long time plus we'd be bound to get a decent draft pick since this team hasn't only made the playoffs like 2 times since its inception.

AND it's cold there and the market isn't that big for basketball, he would HATE IT!:panicworker:

• Upvote 1