Sign in to follow this  
Joseph_Kuhr

I would rather __________ than have Brook Lopez in a magic uniform

support the heat........ooooooooooooohhhhhh

You're just going too far...

So you go broke and get sick thinking out that, then you get a lap dance from her/it, get sicker and barf, shen then eats the lobster chunks from the floor, you get sicker still, barf some more, get dehydrated and get hospitalized.

Guys, thats too far. Sorry but I would rather have Lopez on the team!

Tell that to nbr!!

In other news, I think I'd sleep on a nail bed.

I would rather piss out marbles - one marble every 30 seconds for six consecutive days and being forcefully revived every time I pass out from the pain. Rather than see Brook Lopez in a Magic Uniform.

• Upvote 1

Good point! I guess this thread was successful...none of us have to worry about that actually happening!

I don't know...we were similarly excited to not be saddled with Turkoglu's contract. All it takes is for the media to spend the next year and a half saying how the Magic made a mistake by not taking the Nets deal.

I don't know...we were similarly excited to not be saddled with Turkoglu's contract. All it takes is for the media to spend the next year and a half saying how the Magic made a mistake by not taking the Nets deal.

Yes, the Nets are definitely in "spin" mode. Making sure to place all the blame on us so that their fans hold us responsible for not throwing a franchise center their way in exchange for turds.

Yes, the Nets are definitely in "spin" mode. Making sure to place all the blame on us so that their fans hold us responsible for not throwing a franchise center their way in exchange for turds.

If we keep Dwight, I hope we meet them in the playoffs.